Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders And Nairalanders. Urgently Come In Here!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders And Nairalanders. Urgently Come In Here!!! (392 Views)

All Engineers, Builders And Architects Pls Read / Atima Architects / Whatsapp Group For Construction Engineers, Builders, Interior Designers And Mor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders And Nairalanders. Urgently Come In Here!!! by naxclimpsey(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2019
Good afternoon to you all. Please I have a plot of land I am about to develop. I have bought the land 2 years ago and now i feel it time to start work even if it going to be to DPC level which is foundation, just to erect something on it. The land measures 50ft / 100ft. I want to use 9 inches block for the length and breadth while using 6 inches block for the demarcations.

I have a floor plan i sketched myself and I want you all to judge my rough work as I intended giving it to a builder in few days to start work immediately. I did the rough sketch myself with 4 bedrooms all ensuite. Please I want you all to air your views, opinions and corrections.

P.s. The builder will also makes his own correction but I just want to know if I am good to go. Thank you all for your swift responses.
Nax

1 Like

Re: Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders And Nairalanders. Urgently Come In Here!!! by Gabrokpara001(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2019
naxclimpsey:
Good afternoon to you all. Please I have a plot of land I am about to develop. I have bought the land 2 years ago and now i feel it time to start work even if it going to be to DPC level which is foundation, just to erect something on it. The land measures 50ft / 100ft. I want to use 9 inches block for the length and breadth while using 6 inches block for the demarcations.

I have a floor plan i sketched myself and I want you all to judge my rough work as I intended giving it to a builder in few days to start work immediately. I did the rough sketch myself with 4 bedrooms all ensuite. Please I want you all to air your views, opinions and corrections.

P.s. The builder will also makes his own correction but I just want to know if I am good to go. Thank you all for your swift responses.
Nax
Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders and Nairalanders. Urgently come in here!!!

Good afternoon, your space allocation seems ok.the only problem I have with your sketch is that as you said it is a "sketch" and there is a lot of dangers when you carry out construction work with just a sketch as it is not drawn to scale ,
You may end up getting something entirely different and trying to cover up errors which will cost you dearly.
From the size of land you mentioned i guess it is in owerri.
Contact me on Whatsapp 09037396586 lets talk more i have detailed and affordable design that ll suit your budget.
Re: Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders And Nairalanders. Urgently Come In Here!!! by goldcorn(f): 5:01pm On May 26, 2019
Give a professional that can handle the building ,call or whatsapp on 09069193297
Re: Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders And Nairalanders. Urgently Come In Here!!! by walezeez(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2019
Hi good day,
concern your write up,the size of your land is enough for 4bedrooms flat you wish to build. But your sketch is not perfect enough. Kindly give the design to the professional and allow a good engineer to do the project.
you can call 07030281408 for both design and engineering work. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Well Furnished Bungalow At Abraham Adesanya For Sale / For Sale: Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Olomore FHE Abeokuta / 20 Amazing Reasons You Should Invest In Ibeju-lekki, The New Dubai Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.