Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I'm Not Richer than DMW Boss, Davido And A Host Of Other Things-don Jazzy Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Richer than DMW Boss, Davido And A Host Of Other Things-don Jazzy Reveal (349 Views)

DMW Boss, Davido Shows Off His Security Men As He Storms Beach (photos) / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Richer than DMW Boss, Davido And A Host Of Other Things-don Jazzy Reveal by oluwase54: 3:51pm On May 25, 2019
Wow! Don Jazzy’s Instagram question and answer session is quite interesting.

Michael Collins, a.k.a Don Jazzy, discloses so many things, including the fact that he’s not richer than Davido and how he found Rema.

Don Jazzy reveals that it was D’Prince who discovered Rema on Instagram. Also, when asked about his girlfriend, he replies that “you’ll meet her soon”. This actually means that Don Jazzy indeed has a girlfriend, so nobody needs to be too curious about it.

Read the Questions and Answers here>>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/05/25/don-jazzy-reveals-he-isnt-richer-than-dmw-boss-davido-and-a-host-of-other-things/

(1) (Reply)

Ed Sheeran - Cross Me (feat. Chance The Rapper & Pnb Rock) Download FREE / Timgodfrey- Fearless / Okocha In Scotland Court Over Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.