Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Editing Made Easy - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Editing Made Easy (933 Views)

Graphic Designer And Printing Is Made Easy Here Check Out Our Printing An Design / Video Editing Made Easy - Training! Training!! Training!!! / Graphics, Characters Design Made Easy!!! With Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Editing Made Easy by Abj2(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2019
Hey guys, this is Allawan here,
Editing photos can be really painful, it was almost impossible for us to learn how to do it without proper tutorials from the pros.
I have watched hundreds of tutorials online, but nothing beats this simple clear cut video here: https:///PVVH

Click on the Link above and you'll land on a 5-sec loading page, just click skip on the top right corner to continue and you'll land on a YouTube Tutorial Video where it will show step by step in how to edit professional photos even if you are a complete beginner.

I wished that someone showed me this when I was first learning how to edit photos. That could have saved me hours and hours of banging my head on the wall, trying different softwares out.

Again, you can watch the tutorial here: https:///PVVH

I am 100% sure this tutorial is gonna blow your mind away.
That guy makes editing photos ridiculously easy! No joke.
Hope it helps.
Re: Editing Made Easy by Nobody: 10:11am On May 26, 2019
Hi HarunaWest
What was the dosage u used for the drugs livolin, immunace and methionine?
Thanks
Re: Editing Made Easy by HarunaWest(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2019
breezy147:
Hi HarunaWest

What was the dosage u used for the drugs livolin, immunace and methionine?

Thanks
kai ave forgotten da...that's like 8years back. why not I refer u to the center instead?
Re: Editing Made Easy by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 26, 2019
HarunaWest:

kai ave forgotten da...that's like 8years back. why not I refer u to the center instead?

OK please do. Is it in Lagos?
Re: Editing Made Easy by HarunaWest(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2019
breezy147:

OK please do. Is it in Lagos?
abuja
Re: Editing Made Easy by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 26, 2019
HarunaWest:
abuja

OK kindly give me their contact or address. Thanks bro.
Re: Editing Made Easy by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 27, 2019
HarunaWest:
abuja

Kindly assist with the center. Or should I send you a PM?
Thanks bro
Re: Editing Made Easy by HarunaWest(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2019
breezy147:

Kindly assist with the center. Or should I send you a PM?
Thanks bro
viral hepatitis centre,its in kubwa Abuja..You can Google more about it. The lead Doctor is Pastor Dr David...he mans the Abuja office. he is a lovely fellow.
Re: Editing Made Easy by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 27, 2019
HarunaWest:

viral hepatitis centre,its in kubwa Abuja..You can Google more about it. The lead Doctor is Pastor Dr David...he mans the Abuja office. he is a lovely fellow.

God bless you bro.

(1) (Reply)

A Virtual World Of Digital Graphics / 20 Awesome Free Tools For Autodesk 3dsmax / Graphics Artist Urgently Needed In Uyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.