Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Serious Investor Needed For A Viable Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Serious Investor Needed For A Viable Business (724 Views)

Come In Here If You Have Money And Thinking Of A Viable Business / If You Have A Viable Business Model That Needs Financing, Contact Me / Get 1 Million Naira Investment To Start A Viable Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Investor Needed For A Viable Business by emydexter: 4:50pm On May 25, 2019
Economies may crash, poverty may stricken the land, but no matter how bad it is there are a few necessary things we cannot do without:

1. We must eat
2. We must put on cloths
3. We must move about
4. We must find somewhere to lay our head.

Any of these above are easily profitable if it is managed properly.

I have a business idea that involves the third necessity, transportation, and i need an investor to fund 1 million naira for the purchase of vehicles. business operations will be around the igbogbo area of lagos. payout is 10% of your investment for 18 months. As a security guarantee to you, the asset will also be in your name.

I have a business plan that shows who, where, how the business will be run, how money comes in and what you stand to make from it. i am open to answer any questions you have. It is guaranteed to work 101% and i will send it to you if you are seriously interested, just Check my signature for my contact details and contact me and lets talk

This is low risk average term business.

Let your money work for you.
Re: Serious Investor Needed For A Viable Business by emydexter: 10:12pm On May 29, 2019
Tnx for the contact, but i woulfd prefer one person to fund the whole biz or at most 2, to avoid complexities.

lets suceed together, you and i.

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin Business Law Seminar / With Just #1400 Only / Chinese Companies Commit $1.4 Billion Investment Into Bankable Energy Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.