Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Help Me Land This Job And I Promise ... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Land This Job And I Promise ... (360 Views)

Life Will Be Good To You Soon, I Promise / Who Can Help Me Get This Money? I Promise Him 15% / Did U Just Get A Job And Need To Relocate? Check Out This Affordable Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Land This Job And I Promise ... by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 25, 2019
I've been hunting for a job for a while now and it seems I have reached a breaking point. I'm sick of being at home. I'm tired of being unproductive and broke.
I've submitted my CV here and there but I've not received any job invite except from scammers which, of course, were exposed on this website and this very section (thank you for that).
Please, if anyone can help me get a job, I don't mind parting with half the monthly wages for two months at the least!
I'm based in Lagos.
I have a B.Sc certificate from UNILAG (I finished with a second class lower)
I also have a diploma in desktop publishing (with proficiency in MSWord and MsExcel) and I've served.
Please help me before I become completely retarded as a result of joblessness.
Thank you very much.
Re: Help Me Land This Job And I Promise ... by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 25, 2019
Nawa oo
Nairaland changed ret*rded to slow sha.
No wahala. I know I'll get help here anyway.
Re: Help Me Land This Job And I Promise ... by DiscerningSpy: 5:43pm On May 25, 2019
You are not in this alone. Its only God that can help us. In fact, I'm always scared of what the future holds for me and age is not on ones side. Tired of the joblessness in the country. One is just sitting at home doing nothing.

Its not even easy doing a business. Tried over four now and none worked out and lack of fund is another big problem. Tired of brainstorming on what to do which is just like building castles in air.

Depression is not our portion in Jesus name. However, I will gladly share my salary for two months with anyone that can help me get a job too.
Re: Help Me Land This Job And I Promise ... by Avast(m): 5:16am On May 26, 2019
DiscerningSpy:
You are not in this alone. Its only God that can help us. In fact, I'm always scared of what the future holds for me and age is not on ones side. Tired of the joblessness in the country. One is just sitting at home doing nothing.

Its not even easy doing a business. Tried over four now and none worked out and lack of fund is another big problem. Tired of brainstorming on what to do which is just like building castles in air.

Depression is not our portion in Jesus name. However, I will gladly share my salary for two months with anyone that can help me get a job too.
Just continue to learn skills and try to master it. One day you will be happy.

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed / Marketer, Cashier, Receptionist, Electrical Maintenance Engineer Wanted In PH / I.T Or SIWES Company Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.