Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators (44561 Views)

Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel / Abayomi Adigun, AIT Staff Killed By Suspected “One Chance” Operators / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators by lomprico(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2019
Rip bro! cry

I pray buhari does not push us out like that o!
Re: Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators by Nathseun(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2019
So pathetic, we grew up together and is very good friend of mine.
he save so many life but they couldn't Safe his, indeed life is unfair. rest in peace Aderoju Victor Olumuyiwa.(eye).
Re: Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators by alphaNomega: 8:39am On May 26, 2019
nicepoker101:
Even on this horrible thread.

The greed of scammers knows no bounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators by Nobody: 9:50am On May 26, 2019
Summerbody:
How I wish the ghost will attack them... And kill them all.. And na only for naija movies ghost dey exist
unfortunately ghosts doesn't exists, but it does only in Nigerian movies.
Re: Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators by Nobody: 9:51am On May 26, 2019
Magnifico2000:
He was buried with his suit in that picture.
what a waste of suit, i guess.
Re: Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators by c2far: 12:11pm On May 26, 2019
Sad to hear of this avoidable life loss. And the chance that justice will be done is even slim. I reckon several people went past him there without helping. Who can blame them? The Abuja suicide case comes to mind where the Police had already judged the Doctor a guilty suspect.

If you go out in Nigeria and come back home safely, it is an occasion worthy of thanksgiving. I personally do not take it for granted. Happy Sunday everyone.

P.S

That questionnaire is not easy on the eyes. It seems voluminous on first look. And can you consider showing a progress bar or putting all the questions in a single page so respondents know what they are up against. I clicked, got on that page, and omo see plenty questions wen person never chop lunch. Baba, fix these issues and I'll be back. Na better study you get there. And meanwhile, ensure you come back here with your findings o. It will be good to know what your thesis found out.

Best wishes.

Princedapace:
Oh my God. RIP.

So sad. Nigeria is not safe at all..

God help us all..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators by Princedapace(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2019
c2far:
Sad to hear of this avoidable life loss. And the chance that justice will be done is even slim. I reckon several people went past him there without helping. Who can blame them? The Abuja suicide case comes to mind where the Police had already judged the Doctor a guilty suspect.

If you go out in Nigeria and come back home safely, it is an occasion worthy of thanksgiving. I personally do not take it for granted. Happy Sunday everyone.

P.S

That questionnaire is not easy on the eyes. It seems voluminous on first look. And can you consider showing a progress bar or putting all the questions in a single page so respondents know what they are up against. I clicked, got on that page, and omo see plenty questions wen person never chop lunch. Baba, fix these issues and I'll be back. Na better study you get there. And meanwhile, ensure you come back here with your findings o. It will be good to know what your thesis found out.

Best wishes.

Thank u so much brotherly. I really dont think the application the school uses can accommodate progress bar. I really understand your views and I felt same too when i did mine. Will relay your observations to my friend, if it can be implemented, she will surely do so.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators by Mbiapat(f): 2:14pm On May 26, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators by modik(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
RIP nurse.

A friend sent this to me.

Re: Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators by LaChiTos(f): 5:54am On Jun 01, 2019
Difficult to believe Aderoju is gone, was with his family yesterday.
Only God can truly console his family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Strips Himself Totally Unclad, Fights Another Man In Police Presence (Pics) / EFCC Arrests 21 Alleged Yahoo Boys In Abuja / Man Defiles Wife’s Nieces ‘to Appease Angry Gods’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.