Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) (36979 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2019
mexite:
I will advise her to hire people, organize them into teams, give them letter of introduction (and if possible temporary ID cards) and send them out in the field to collect data. You can help her supervise the people, that way she will get the data needed faster and more efficiently.
It is definitely going to cost her money though.

Thank u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by nutripot: 11:36pm On May 25, 2019
IVECO TIPPER FOR SALE. MAKE 35K daily with this truck.

12TYRES WITH BIG BUCKET.

CALL 08034657590

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Julivas(m): 11:39pm On May 25, 2019
Princedapace:
Lol.. These our leaders can be funny shaa..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Nice one from you helping your friend. Will do it very soon. Bravo
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 12:23am On May 26, 2019
Nigeria still commissioning common road in 2019
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Abuloma80(f): 12:28am On May 26, 2019
jk200:
Baba don old no be small.

No be only old. The Papa is also emanciating (loosing weight) severely. See the face and the neck, so thin and looking like that of Ostrich. A beg make im retire Sidon for house and wait for time. He should be thanking and praising God for the long time received.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by bluecircle470: 12:34am On May 26, 2019
iammo:
cool

Baba Obj seems to be earning appearance fees, and guest speaker fees for events its now getting weird for a former General , Former Head Of State and Ex President to be commisioning 2 star Hotel and a single carriage road privately constructed by IITA withing Private Property shocked.. people would surely miss Ajimobi, lets see how a Gentleman like Makinde would lead a hard Oyo state

You talk as a layman. OBJ is the chairman of IITA and ambassador of IITA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by micoo(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2019
Send the link, can't
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by larrywax: 7:19am On May 26, 2019
Yeye people... See road "commissioned" with no single road makings sad I doubt the quality sef
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Lovelife433(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2019
jimi4us:
You will never see thiefnubuu doing anything tangible. He only want to be inside his house like a Yahoo boy stealing from the poor masses in the name of thuggery godfada. Thiefnubuu is a SW politician while BABA is an African leader.

Thiefnubuu should have respect for Obasanjo no matter what.
why u dey call me thief? I steal ur fada brain?

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by TheAlchemist: 8:22am On May 26, 2019
Honestly obj should go for proper medical check up.. I wish him good health. Life is vanity.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by ofwest47(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2019
Obasanjo commissioning project in Ajimobi's Oyo state at a cost but failed to see any project for commissioning in Ogun state because Amosun could not afford the cost of his ( Obasanjo) appearance.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Lokoyen(m): 8:50pm On May 26, 2019
Princedapace:
Lol.. These our leaders can be funny shaa..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

You better find freebies for people to respond. Who will devote 20 mins of his or her precious time for something like this!

Here is it

http://prntscr.com/ntmhbn
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2019
Lokoyen:

You better find freebies for people to respond. Who will devote 20 mins of his or her precious time for something like this!

Here is it

http://prntscr.com/ntmhbn

I'm so grateful. Thank u. And we appreciate your time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Head International Organisations / Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.