Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects (2337 Views)

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by silverbirdng(f): 7:06pm On May 25, 2019
Photo: President Buhari in ogun state to commission Amosun's projects

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Bolustical: 7:07pm On May 25, 2019
If not for greed and arrogance that led to Amosun's anti-party activities, he remains the best governor to have governed our own Ogun state.

Abeokuta got a serious face lift in the past 8 years, he worked on roads in his early tenures at Ijebu and Ota.

Aside this, he assiduously increased Ogun IGR and opened up the state for investments. I'm proud of his work at Abeokuta.

However, he is leaving on a rancourous note which isn't too good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Bolustical: 7:07pm On May 25, 2019
[s]
TundeBricklayer:

How many eastern governors are leaving office

I Believe you have seen a lot from Anambra and Ebonyi, the vehicle inspection center and remodeling of Anambra broadcasting service was commissioned two years ago

https://www.nairaland.com/3848577/anambras-first-automated-vehicle-inspection

https://www.eyewitness.ng/photos-see-pictures-newly-commisoned-anambra-broadcasting-service-abs-studios/

I guess you are blind to see projects going on in Ebonyi state,
[/s]
Osu Bricklayer,

Learn to read and understand my submissions before you blindly jump into my mentions, OK?

Read it up again and you will see the words "RECENTLY", "DURING & AFTER ELECTIONS".

You went ahead to bring up 2017 projects as if the governors I mentioned never commissioned anything that particular year.

It's that simple: all your governors know is to do shoddy jobs in their first terms and distribute kerosene or build statutes grin

4 Likes

Nairaland has recently been flooded with projects by outgoing and second term governors.

Udom, Ambode, Ajimobi, Amosun, Akeredolu have been commissioning different project during and after elections.

However, nothing yet from the developers.

Please don't mention Buhari's status and the quack Bridge Rochas commissioned, that's not a project.

BTW, is Cross River state still part of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by silverbirdng(f): 7:10pm On May 25, 2019
More of it

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 7:57pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:
Nairaland has recently been flooded with projects by outgoing and second term governors.

Udom, Ambode, Ajimobi, Amosun, Akeredolu have been commissioning different project during and after elections.

Please don't mention Buhari's status and the quack Bridge Rochas commissioned, that's not a project.

I Believe you have seen a lot from Anambra and Ebonyi, the vehicle inspection center and remodeling of Anambra broadcasting service was commissioned two years ago

https://www.eyewitness.ng/photos-see-pictures-newly-commisoned-anambra-broadcasting-service-abs-studios/

3 Shares

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by silverbirdng(f): 8:12pm On May 25, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Why is it only night project that I'm seeing grin

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Bolustical: 8:16pm On May 25, 2019
silverbirdng:

Why is it only night project that I'm seeing grin
He wouldn't want to show you shoddy jobs now grin

Like these ones:

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 8:17pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:

Ignorant mind, most of you have short memories, Rochas projects has threaded here many times, you will not remember because hatred has covered 97% of your brain

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 8:22pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:

I believe you have see Rochas projects

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Bolustical: 8:25pm On May 25, 2019
Osu Bricklayer,

Is it that you find it hard to comprehend simple English? Let me break it down for you:

In the past 4 weeks:

1) Ambode commissioned:

a) Lagos-Airport Road

b) Abike/Anike Hospital

c) Oshodi Interchange

d) Oworonshoki Jetty

e) Lagos Theatre (today)

2) Buhari came to Ogun today to open

a)A digital OGTv

b)Ogun Judicial Complex

c)Adire Mall

d) Wasinmi International Airport

e) 250 bed hospital in Oke Mosan

3) I have seen different threads on new roads open by Udom in several locations including the state university.

4) I am now challenging you to show projects commissioned in the past 4 weeks (and not 2013-2017, 2018 as you are showing us)

5) Don't add that Rochas scam to it. Even your co-Osus confirmed his projects are scam.

Please do!

[s]
TundeBricklayer:

I believe you have see Rochas projects
TundeBricklayer:

Ignorant mind, most of you have short memories, Rochas projects has threaded here many times, you will not remember because hatred has covered 97% of your brain
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 8:30pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:

He wouldn't want to show you shoddy jobs now grin

Like these ones:

These are quality projects delivered by Obiano, still the state maintain lowest in debt among all states in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 8:32pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:
ok
OK, space waiting for you, I understand you enjoy posting Rubish on 1st page, here chilling
Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Bolustical: 8:34pm On May 25, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

These are quality projects delivered by Obiano, still the state maintain lowest in debt among all states in Nigeria
QUACK PROJECTS!!!

We were all here on this platform when they were doing patch-patch and join-join on the bridge grin

So swerve!!!

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 8:36pm On May 25, 2019
When will Amosu fix Agbdo

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 8:43pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:

[!![/b][/color]

Checkout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Ratello: 8:46pm On May 25, 2019
Hmmnnn another Yoruba vs Igbo tread I am enjoying it .......
Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Bolustical: 8:46pm On May 25, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
These are obviously uncompleted projects that will be completed by Dapo Abiodun.

At least, it is better than sharing kerosene upandan.

But you are deflecting from the main thrust of this discussion.

Please show us projects commissioned by your governors in the past 4 weeks grin Is that too hard to ask?

BTW, is Ogbete market in Enugu still full of shit?

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 8:47pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:

QUACK PROJECTS!!!

We were all here on this platform when they were doing patch-patch and join-join on the bridge grin

So swerve!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Amuocha: 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
Interesting to note that CPC is very much alive cheesy

See how Buhari spent qualitative time and relaxed at this visit. grin

Unlike Tinubu's land, where everything is sharp sharp and you hear things like let us talk in Abuja cool
Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Bolustical: 8:51pm On May 25, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Checkout
Why not show Nairalnders this part of the bridge?

Ordinary Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge, your quack designers could not copy very well.

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 8:51pm On May 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Bolustical: 8:54pm On May 25, 2019
Has Obiano and co fixed these stench? grin
[quote author=TundeBricklayer post=78718327][/quote]

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 8:58pm On May 25, 2019

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 9:00pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:
Has Obiano and co fixed these stench? grin

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Bolustical: 9:01pm On May 25, 2019
[s]
TundeBricklayer:

What Amosu is commissioning today, Obiano has done it two years ago and face new projects
TundeBricklayer:

What Obiano did two years ago
[/s]
Aside sharing kerosene?

What other projects have your governors commissioned in the past 4 weeks?.

That is the subject of discussion.

Amosun had commissioned roads and many flowers before Obiano even became governor yet he didn't stop. He commissioned projects even as at five days to the end of his tenure.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 9:11pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:
ok
What Amosu is commissioning today, Obiano has done it two years ago and face new projects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by TundeBricklayer: 9:15pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:
ok
What Obiano did two years ago

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by Flashyoil1(f): 9:50pm On May 25, 2019
See more photos

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by garfield1: 11:31pm On May 25, 2019
Amuocha:
Interesting to note that CPC is very much alive cheesy

See how Buhari spent qualitative time and relaxed at this visit. grin

Unlike Tinubu's land, where everything is sharp sharp and you hear things like let us talk in Abuja cool
Dumbie,amosun was never in cpc
Re: More Photos Of President Buhari At Commission Of Amosun's Projects by blazer2018: 12:09am On May 26, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Which Amosun; the one leaving office on Wednesday? grin grin grin

Just pray that Dapo Abiodun remembers u guys. grin

(1) (Reply)

- / Gov. Seyi Makinde Clears Air Over Street Hawking / Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.