Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

You Need To Break Your Toxic Social Media Addiction, & I Am Here To Tell You Why - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Need To Break Your Toxic Social Media Addiction, & I Am Here To Tell You Why (388 Views)

60 Funny Jokes To Tell Your Friends To Make Them Laugh / Watch This Funny And Hilarious Video,you Will Break Your Rib / Answer These 9 Riddles And We Will Tell You How Intelligent You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Break Your Toxic Social Media Addiction, & I Am Here To Tell You Why by tapromo: 7:27pm On May 25, 2019
https://youtu.be/xz7eElj7OUw

Social Media addiction is one that is often overlooked and no one likes to admit to it, but if you can't go without it ... you're probably addicted and you need to break that addiction by stepping back from it. There has been a rise in the use of social media, and it has opened a new avenue for people to be manipulated, tricked and brainwashed, people are now feeling inadequate over faux realities from the facade they digest from the internet. The current social media phenomena has become extremely popular within the last decade, but how much social media is too much social media?

Watch this video on how to break your social media addiction today. Link above or search 'Tutu Adams Yoruba' on YouTube grin.

Re: You Need To Break Your Toxic Social Media Addiction, & I Am Here To Tell You Why by emiron18(m): 12:47am On May 26, 2019
Hi everyone,this is MEGA lavz,an upcoming comedy platform and we need your help and support to rise....please visit this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRJGYEMEos to watch our videos and please don't forget to like,share and subscribe...epp a brother,thanks people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your HND Or Certificate Is Enough....get A Skill / A Child Is A Child / Best Of Mark Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.