Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) (84381 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally / More Pictures & Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Warri & Asaba In Delta / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 25, 2019
candlewax:
some are so rich they have more than they need, some are so poor they aren't sure of the next meal cry
i think that's the real meaning of life drama.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 25, 2019
Blyzz:
Hello bruv. Pls what's the purpose of your moniker?

Immortality
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Didcot: 9:26pm On May 25, 2019
Munir Ned Baba

Olowo Laiyemo grin
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by flowx(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2019
E kome be like say na the whole nairalanders dey view this post because of the words " Landed in Asaba with three private jets". Walahi money is damn good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by sochey(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2019
Cacawa2:

Signifying that he’s been on the move and hasn’t got the time to sit beside a socket, so what he does is get his assistant to hand over to him the next available fully charged power bank.

Even if there’s no light in Nigeria as you suggest, would a billionaire not be able to charge his own phone using generator? Or what is your point? That he should get to the children’s day event and start looking for where to plug his phone?

Another oversabi....
Anyways thanks for making my point clear by elaborating the already given point of view.

#trynottoquotemeagain
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2019
tyson98:
Money is not everything but make sure you make enough of it before you spew that shit! grin

Yea, that is why our politicians loot the entire country so that they can make that money grin
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2019
I was initially against the marriage but I have come to terms with the fact that YOLO, have the guts to do the right things you desire and enjoy yourself, life is too short.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Mynightmare: 9:27pm On May 25, 2019
GeneralPula:

Are you sure? What if nah kiss them dey kiss?grin
are you serious ??
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Vic74real: 9:28pm On May 25, 2019
Chai,a highly dignified,influential and educated person like this in the society go dey monkey for small girl like this just because of bumbum
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2019
Na them sabi. I have no value for our politicians..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2019
Vanity
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Okuda(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2019
alex reports... follow follow. gu no just gel at all...
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by sochey(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2019
Rilley:
If the man ask you to lick his head and suck his deek just for a little cash, I'm sure you won't hesitate to do it. cheesy

I would gladly do yours for free�
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:30pm On May 25, 2019
Shelloween:
The face you make when your guy praises you for your new catch....

Yes o . In Afonja .... we say eeekun grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by t2luv1: 9:31pm On May 25, 2019
Bridget95:
How can you say blood money when the guy went to school home and abroad and became an international lawyer in Britain,business mogul with interest in oil and gas and now a national legislator.

Think straight next time.

You make my laugh. See the Bold text> That explains everything I need to know.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 25, 2019
sochey:
This man head though....

And surprisingly he's using Demaco power bank signifying that light no dey nija... Nawa oo
only in nigeria i see dem selling power banks like hot cake. Go to ghana or any of the neighbouring african countries.u hardly see anyone with power banks.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by horlarleecon(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2019
O Allah bless us.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by permit(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2019
See as Regina take turn this mas to celebrity grin
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by benqo01(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Money,fame and power sweet but unfortunately, it doesn't last...
What shall it profit a man/woman to enjoy the whole world and end in eternal damnation.
Forget all this prosperity messages our churches are preaching this days.

Hell is fvcking real....
*drops mic*

Who does not know all these you are quoting,are you not tired of saying one thing all the time.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Fatherscrush: 9:33pm On May 25, 2019
OK ooo
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2019
GeneralPula:

Are you sure? What if nah kiss them dey kiss?grin

Eeeh

Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by sochey(f): 9:35pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
only in nigeria i see dem selling power banks like hot cake. Go to ghana or any of the neighbouring african countries.u hardly see anyone with power banks.

I'm telling you, you need to see how they are buying it at where I work. Surprisingly, I'm not left out, I have one all for myself.... grin
lefulefu:

I'm telling you, you need to see how they are buying it at where I work. Surprisingly, I'm not left out, I have one all for myself....

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by t2luv1: 9:35pm On May 25, 2019
bellotaofeek:

Yes o . In Afonja .... we say eeekun grin

eekun how meanwhile a real Black man Billionaire is paying off student debt totaling $40m dollars for the entire graduating class on an University. Total students impacted 400.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2019
HitSong:
Blood money

Poverty die die die
Poverty die
Poverty die oooh
(with olamide's voice)
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
See Alex praising himself, "most decorated PR person"
See I just tire for the asss licker, only him na gleesmodel and Alexreport.

Hin na Abuja ashawo 419 with his favorite John fashanu.

The guy just dey piss me for nairaland.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 25, 2019
Dude makes Okowa seem irrelevant.. taking the whole shine from Delta
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2019
Oga Ned why power bank now! grin.
Abeg get yourself Samsung M20 or it Customise version even me wey poor am using it.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:42pm On May 25, 2019
candlewax:
some are so rich they have more than they need, some are so poor they aren't sure of the next meal cry
Such is life
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 25, 2019
sochey:

I'm telling you, you need to see how they are buying it at where I work. Surprisingly, I'm not left out, I have one all for myself.... grin

I'm telling you, you need to see how they are buying it at where I work. Surprisingly, I'm not left out, I have one all for myself....
if u are oppurtuned to visit other african countries u will weep for nigeria. In ghana there roads are as smooth as glass..no potholes with their police well kitted not like ours dat looks hungry and dirty and will be harassing u for egunje. Its only in nigeria u will see a richman with a big mansion and high gates and front of his house u will see a big gutter filled with poo. Na course light no dey naija dats why power banks dey sell like hotcakes. In ghana they dont experience power outages like nigeria.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 25, 2019
candlewax:

Immortality
really. Like the use of red and black candle for fetish act? Or other vices
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by Chinashopping84: 9:44pm On May 25, 2019
These are just not necessary popularity between the two adult involved.This as distracted for the past weeks....We pay your Chinese suppliers and we ship your goods to Nigeria....check my siggy for more
Re: Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) by ashantitope: 9:44pm On May 25, 2019
Just imaging big man going to his constituency with power bank with him and he's going there to spend lavishly but he knows they don't have transformer not even light it only God that will help my country Nigeria with this kind of leaders we have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.