Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) (43664 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Number Of Muslim/Christian Governors And Deputies In The 36 States / Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Ayobami7(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
Eh cool
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Angrymode: 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
The sins of the father will follow his children even to the fourth generation.

Chai! I pity the children of the future in this country if nothing is done

2 Likes

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by martineverest(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
I duff my heart for Anambra and niger

3 Likes

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Oricha79(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2019
Lagos State is over half a trillion naira hmmm.
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by osesology(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2019
This is a serious matter. I still can't understand why some states owe so much even though they have nothing to show for it.
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Earthquake3: 3:45pm On May 26, 2019
Obiano raised Anambra's debt from 0 to 33 million

3 Likes

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by sevunteen(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

That Lagos' own sef, cant even see where dem sink the money into, except if not for inside Tinubu's long throat and pocket. No wonder bullion vans drove into his Bourdillion Road residence the other day

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Monaco2(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2019
Delta state dey owe almost 700million dollars in both local n foreign debt put together grin lol awa children go pay pay pay d paying go taya dem

3 Likes

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Pat081: 3:52pm On May 26, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Osun state 148B. Tinubu and Aregbe don use Osun Destiny play bet Naija
Abi now the baby dey never born go pay in osun debt both in all the local government and state and some good for nothing people will b telling you that Aregbe is d best governor in dat state.

2 Likes

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 26, 2019
God should give me strength to build this country or ability to run away from this country to make a better living.
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by TyrantInAsoRock: 3:57pm On May 26, 2019
Aregbese have destroyed osun state

Future already mortgaged

Months of unpaid salaries

Yet

A state that doesn't earn up to 5bn/month hanging out with Lagos,rivers,delta in debt

Is a pity

5 Likes

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 26, 2019
Timmypromise:
See debt
Who dey borrow Dem sef angry sad angry angry
Dangote come and see

Make Dangoge help dem clear? grin
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by MadamExcellency: 4:01pm On May 26, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
abia state own de vex me pass..debt of 67 billion and we can't even boast of good infrastructure,,,no good roads..umuahia d state capital looking so archaic.enter umuahia at night and u will have to on torchlight to see road for mainroad,,,not even a single street light is functioning...God's own state my foot..God punish ouk,t.a Orji and dat idiot ikpeazu for putting us in dis present helplessness.
for those quoting me,I live in umuahia,and I know what I'm saying..

Let's hear word, Umuahia that was like glorified evil forest in 1991.

Contest for Governorship, I will vote you. Let me see what you can achieve with N2.5 billion wage bill without adding entitlements and allowances compare to Ebonyi State with N900 million.

No politician uses his money for State development.
When the State imposes borehole tax and other levies to generate IGR, you people protested.

Where will the money come except borrowing

2 Likes

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by ugochukwufrenzy: 4:04pm On May 26, 2019
MadamExcellency:

Contest for Governorship, I will vote you. Let me see what you can achieve with N2.5 billion wage bill without adding entitlements and allowances compare to Ebonyi State with N900 million.

When the State imposes borehole tax and other levies to generate IGR, you people protested.

k...so what are ur suggestions to d issue at hand...if u have any??

1 Like

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by osculatedon(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2019
This is very true. Abia is a scam

quote author=ugochukwufrenzy post=78738829]abia state own de vex me pass..debt of 67 billion and we can't even boast of good infrastructure,,,no good roads..umuahia d state capital looking so archaic.enter umuahia at night and u will have to on torchlight to see road for mainroad,,,not even a single street light is functioning...God's own state my foot..God punish ouk,t.a Orji and dat idiot ikpeazu for putting us in dis present helplessness.
for those quoting me,I live in umuahia,and I know what I'm saying..[/quote]
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by osculatedon(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2019
The truth is that you are being partisan. Lets face the fact, Abia is an oil producing and has a very big IGR generated from one of the county major business hub (Aba) be factual next time.

quote author=MadamExcellency post=78739580]

Where will the money come except borrowing[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2019
highest Lagos state

lowest Yobe state

ok
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Mrbaz1: 4:13pm On May 26, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
abia state own de vex me pass..debt of 67 billion and we can't even boast of good infrastructure,,,no good roads..umuahia d state capital looking so archaic.enter umuahia at night and u will have to on torchlight to see road for mainroad,,,not even a single street light is functioning...God's own state my foot..God punish ouk,t.a Orji and dat idiot ikpeazu for putting us in dis present helplessness.
for those quoting me,I live in umuahia,and I know what I'm saying..
lol brotherly IKPEAZU IS WORKING OO
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by MadamExcellency: 4:15pm On May 26, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
k...so what are ur suggestions to d issue at hand...if u have any??

Reform Abia State civil and public services including the overburdening parastatal including Abiaploy and the Medical Institute that siphons the State resources.

The Abia State citizens should be ready to pay more in taxes and levies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by ishawlar: 4:17pm On May 26, 2019
Gbese re o e go tire. Nigerian leaders if una no fear human but fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Vatod(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2019
OMG, see Osun State!!! Without anything to show for!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by computermouse(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2019
So many surprising things see the amount of debts they have to pay and then the size of their workforce. States up for sale the CofO is on OLX

2 Likes

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by MadamExcellency: 4:27pm On May 26, 2019
osculatedon:
The truth is that you are being partisan. Lets face the fact, Abia is an oil producing and has a very big IGR generated from one of the county major business hub (Aba) be factual next time.

quote author=MadamExcellency post=78739580]

Abia State is politically Oil producing State where that Oil taxes goes to Lagos State.

Anambra State allocation is higher than Abia State inclusive of the oil money.
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Obiwank: 4:29pm On May 26, 2019
Feel sorry for the debtholders. This is Odious debt.

When the people wake up and take back their country...
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 26, 2019
My Anambra is not too indebted
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by CalabarDude(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2019
and see wat cross river is owing with no oil... ayade is a scam
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Ajibaba101(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2019
Are you an entrepreneur.... check out how you can avoid financial problems in your business
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-overcome-financial-problems-in-business/
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by kayphyzee(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2019
I am shocked to see the figures ascribed to Lagos. 530b domestic debt and over $1.4b external debt.

Osun and Ogun. May God have mercies on these our leaders and touch their heart.
Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Banter1(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2019
Thebwoy:
Lol

So how will d pay up this ?
If na me borrow 100k from bank, they will start chasing me up and down, see how much states they owe.
i borrowed 3,500 from kwickcash, e don accumulate reach 4,7300 now. Everyday na so so message. Now they said i have Six days left to pay or they will take action. Am waiting for them to come and arrest me.

1 Like

Re: Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) by Banter1(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2019
Niger state. See debt and no any meaningful capital project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.