Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,789 members, 7,956,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Arewa Pastors Speak On Buhari ‘islamizing’ Nigeria, Being Behind Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Pastors Speak On Buhari ‘islamizing’ Nigeria, Being Behind Killings (857 Views)

The Route To Islamizing Nigeria. / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Pastors Speak On Buhari ‘islamizing’ Nigeria, Being Behind Killings by besti11: 10:38pm On May 25, 2019
The National Chairman, Arewa Pastors Non-denominational Initiative for Peace, Bishop Abu Richard, has said President Muhammadu Buhari was not the reason for the killings in Nigeria.

Richard made this known while preparation reporters on pre-swearing-in Prayer Meeting on Saturday in Abuja. Richard approached Nigerians the two Christians and Muslims to keep on petitioning God for a superior government in the following four years of Buhari's organization.

He communicated bitterness over the kidnappings and killings in the nation, prompted Buhari and security agents to be proactive as opposed to receptive to maintain a strategic distance from an emergency.

The pastor, who is likewise the author Warriors of Christ Cathedral in Port Harcourt, lauded the social occasion for their tranquil activities, humble demeanor and pledge to national solidarity.

"The allegation of Islamization by previous President Olusegun Obasanjo is profoundly condemnable. As an offspring of God and by my introduction, the President can't Islamize Nigeria with the Vice President, who is a Christian.

"President Buhari isn't the reason for these killings. The more significant part of these killings has been going on before he took over power. That is the reason we have fasted today and asked that God ought to fortify him.

"We likewise approach the security offices to put in more endeavors to stop these killings, and we appeal to God for a decent ninth National Assembly that will almost certainly work with the administration of the day with excellent strategies to build up this nation.

"We appeal to God for Buhari to improve as he will be confirmed for the second residency. From his announcement and all that we have been hearing, we trust that through God, he will perform better."

He implored that God should give the countries caring pioneers like the President, people of astuteness and comprehension; pioneers who might not make God's kin blunder.

"Father, concede us insightful pioneers whose hearts will be set to know, look out and look for natural shrewdness. To realize that underhandedness is indiscretion; to see the expressions of comprehension; to get the guidance of equity, judgment, and value," he asked.

Religious administrator Musa Kastina, the National Secretary of the gathering supplicated that God should concede the President the capacity to recognize the exemplary direction and the beguiling advice of the naughty.

Kastina said that God would enable the President to encircle himself with noble people who might give him sound counsel.

"May government dividers and structures far and wide be loaded up with insightful direction and comprehension," he asked.

read more: https://gistok.ng/arewa-pastors-speak-on-buhari-islamizing-nigeria-being-behind-killings/

Re: Arewa Pastors Speak On Buhari ‘islamizing’ Nigeria, Being Behind Killings by reccy(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2019
We know this Mr man but we are expecting him to curtail this menace.. It is becoming embarrassing everyday... Although I'm his supporter but security wise, he is not helping matter... My amiable President, please listen to me, you have done well so far but I want you to help me with two things:
Firstly, improve the security situation in our country.
Secondly, don't give my governor, yahaya bello the ticket Abeg. Please don't try it if you don't want to lose kogi state to apga... I'm talking as a kogite.

(1) (Reply)

11 Days After Inauguration, Buhari Yet To Announce Any Appointment / Former Egyptian President, Mohamed Morsi Dies In Court / RUGA: Leave The South Now - Asari Dokubo Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.