Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,258 members, 7,849,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Smile A Lot, Look Better Since The Birth Of My Daughter – Patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Smile A Lot, Look Better Since The Birth Of My Daughter – Patoranking (471 Views)

Ini Edo Vs Linda Osifo: Who Styled The Look Better? (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Smile A Lot, Look Better Since The Birth Of My Daughter – Patoranking by DGynx: 12:56am On May 26, 2019
Singer, Patoranking’s second studio album, Wilmer, was released during the week and it has been generating some buzz. In a recent chat, the artiste told us  about the process of making the album.

He said, “It was an awesome and beautiful process making this album. The creative process wasn’t strenuous. The vibe and energy was just wonderful, and I cannot even explain it. It took me two years to put this beautiful piece together.

My daughter is a blessing to me. Even though she came one and a half years into the album’s production process, everything has been beautiful and I’m so happy about everything.

This album is different from God Over Everything because there is a transition from a boy to a man. My sound, and writing skills have changed. The most important thing is that I am happy.”

https://www./2019/05/i-smile-a-lot-look-better-since-the-birth-of-my-daughter-patoranking.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

I Did It 1st Copy Copy: Speed Darlington Calls Out Olamide For 'stealing' His Fa / VIDEO: Ruggedman Brutally Attacked In London Over Naira Marley / Breaking: Cardi B Indicted By A Grand Jury Over Her Strip Club Brawl Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.