Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie (3725 Views)

Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by Limitednow: 5:31am On May 26, 2019
Lauretta Onochie, an aide to President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed what she will do if her principal decides to fire her.

Ms Onochie, a controversial aide of the president on social media, repeatedly accused of peddling fake news, said she doesn't spread informations that are untrue.

She recently earned herself a 2 billion suit from Atiku Abubakar, the 2019 presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for alleging the former vice president travelled to a foreign land in shop of terrorists who will make the country ungovernable for her principal.

She has also clashed with the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) whom she described as "can of worms" with aim of milking the country dry.

In a recent interview published on Sun Newspaper, she has hinted that she will flee from the country if relieved of her job.

The presidential aide also said she will continue to support her principal even after leaving the country as she will not fold her hands and watch opposition politicians lampoon Mr Buhari.

Continue Reading: https://politicstimesng.com/what-i-will-do-if-buhari-sacks-me-lauretta-onochie/
Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by JudasNaCarrot: 5:35am On May 26, 2019
Lobbish

2 Likes

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by Limitednow: 5:57am On May 26, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by fergie001: 6:00am On May 26, 2019
Many have come come and gone......

We saw them all.......with caustic and toxic tongues.....

You are too low down the food chain to give us sleepless nights...give the dog a bone,it will sing for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by aolawale025: 6:23am On May 26, 2019
She better apologize to Atiku.
Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 6:24am On May 26, 2019
In a recent interview published on Sun Newspaper, she has hinted that she will flee from the country if relieved of her job.

Just like Reno, You got heavily paid in Nigeria and the next line of action is to better another country's economy, despite working in a government whose sole aim constitutionally is to better the country that enabled you... now this is different from the regular hustler because, they are yet to be made by the system.

1 Like

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by respect80(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2019
Why hasn't anyone told this woman that she is mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by chijos12: 7:11am On May 26, 2019
Oda...
Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by Shikini: 7:20am On May 26, 2019
Useless woman

2 Likes

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by sparog(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2019
I was going to abuse her but I remembered my home training and the fact that she's old enough to be my mom.

Her comment has shown us who she really is though, so she can't bear to live in Nigeria when she's not in power cos she knows life is difficult in Nigeria

She's only loyal to her boss and not to the country, this is the kind of political elite we have in Nigeria, no wonder the country is a mess

They create problems for the masses and run abroad just like that Reno Omokri, staying abroad and spewing rubbish at every given opportunity.

God help Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2019
why support Buhari in far away country by fleeing....why not stay n defend all your talks and actions...
you forgot this is Nigeria and immunity only covers you while in power....you can run o, but you will never hide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by Niaja4real(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2019
Limitednow:

Continue Reading: https://politicstimesng.com/what-i-will-do-if-buhari-sacks-me-lauretta-onochie/
She can run to where she will be getting good daily supply of her darling drink (palm wine) for all I care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by Earthquake3: 10:12am On May 26, 2019
I support whatever northern politicians does to this woman if she loses her job

1 Like

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by MorufuAtanda: 10:15am On May 26, 2019
You'll run because you know the evil you have committed with your tongue, you'll have your day surely one of days. Even your own delta people will have you roasted if they catch you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by fergie001: 10:19am On May 26, 2019
respect80:
Why hasn't anyone told this woman that she is mad
That is because she herself knows that.....

It will be tautology to tell her again...

1 Like

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by ivandragon: 12:00pm On May 26, 2019
'funny' clowns...

95% of pmb's praise singers are either out of this country or looking for ways to exit the hardship.

the other 5% are direct appointees who would leave the country as soon as they are relieved of their portfolios.

'deceptive' charlatans...

1 Like

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by Racoon(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2019
I guess this idiot of a lie cum propaganda spreading woman shamelesly wants to run away from the same country the govt she served have annoyingly told Nigerians that they have bettered that Nigerians in the diaspora are returning in droves to resettle again.

Propaganda can take you there but cant help you sustain the initiative.Stupid woman. angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by respect80(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2019
fergie001:

That is because she herself knows that.....

It will be tautology to tell her again...

I see

1 Like

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 26, 2019
Flee for what? Who has time to be chasing an unimportant diarrhea mouthed chimpanzee faced yam legged smelly mouthed drunk prostitute around? Mtcheew undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by raggnnar: 6:06pm On May 27, 2019
Sick!
Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by Ibegtodiffer: 7:52pm On May 27, 2019
You get sense.
Re: I Will Flee From Nigeria If Buhari Sacks Me – Lauretta Onochie by osmek: 7:57pm On May 27, 2019
Former Deputy Speaker, Imo State House of Assembly and member-elect for Nwangele/Njaba/Isu /Nkwerre Federal Constituency in the 2019 general election, Hon Ugonna Ozuruigbo popularly known as OZB has lost his case in court.

read more: https://osmeknews.com/ozb-looses-house-of-rep-seat-on-pre-election-matters/

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Makinde Gets # 7,901,609,864.25 Billion Paris Club Refund As Oyo Share / Witness Says Jonah Jang Breached Process In Obtaining N2.079bn SUBEB Loan / DSS Dg’s Son Under Fire For Calling Obi Cubana Man Of Dignity - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.