Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal (30269 Views)

Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal by fergie001: 5:40pm On May 26, 2019
Hedonini:

Lol, sorry sir. Let's move farther to Ajangbadi. I'm sure there are lots of 'cheap' babes there, even more beautiful and with bigger ass than this yeye Daniella girl.
Very very true....had my Primary @ Okokomaiko...and Secondary @Ajangbadi.....the babes have it......you are spot on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal by dirtycoin(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2019
sisisioge:

Well, finding a sister that meets physical specification, getting her by-in and swear-in, then ensuring she's got stakes to protect as well should have been his strategy. .Trust me, his case would have been sweeter than pastor Iginla whose side chick performed beyond strategic goals so much so that she was multiplying the Iginla's clan under everybody's nose without being ousted.

Anyways, he probably prefers to have the limelight attached to his secret chambers. Hails to him...he tried grin

Hmmm. You got it all planned out. Said it like a Pro. I duff my hat for you.

The Apostle didn't play his cards right. He should engage your expert advice next time. I will inform him about you.

grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal by usama9: 6:43pm On May 26, 2019
What was apostles car doing in your house.
https://wpnulledstar.com/ptv-sports-live-streamingPTV sports live streaming

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal by sisisioge: 8:59pm On May 26, 2019
dirtycoin:

Hmmm. You got it all planned out. Said it like a Pro. I duff my hat for you.

The Apostle didn't play his cards right. He should engage your expert advice next time. I will inform him about you.

grin

Cool then...I no do pro bono o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:52pm On May 26, 2019
That's just it, the car issue exposed them, he is lucky he has a good wife who acted like nothing happened, and moved on.
Sparkle777:
After many months of investigations,its so obvious that Apst Suleiman is not innocent, chai, how fooled we were. His and some atrocities I've seen amongst so called moG dey tire person.
That Daniella car found to be Suleiman's own was more than enough proof. Then to make more stew, even bfor Suleiman announced his new jet, Daniella had already posted something about how her bae bought a private jet,am sure that act put her in the bad books of Oga,who withdrew the largesse.
Daniella kukuma just close ur mouth, these mog can kill to hide their secrets. Na just to set u up and booom u dead.
As for we Christians, let ur hope,trust, love, peace and all be in God Almighty. Be wise and think. Don't believe any mog u see, use ur brain plsss.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal by readone2018(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2019
unclexofficial:
Daniella Okeke who seems to have cocked her guns one year after, dragged Stephanie Otobo for involving her in the Apostle Suleman's sex scandal and also warned Ghanaian actress Moesha Boduong.

Daniella Okeke who dragged Stephanie Otobo in her post, stated that she lied against her in the Apostle Suleman sex scandal saga and disappeared thereafter. She further added that the next 24 hours won't be funny if the Canada-based Nigerian lady doesn't come forward with the truth. 

Also dragging Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong into her call out post, Daniella Okeke disclosed that she has an evidence to post against her. She wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/26/daniella-okeke-reopens-apostle-suleman-sex-scandal-drags-stephanie-otobo-and-moesha-boduong/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2YU06Wm6wI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet / BBNaija's Khloe Slays In Bikini Photos / Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.