Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) (3355 Views)

Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette / Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly / Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by manchy7531: 6:01am On May 26, 2019
So a criminal wants to be nigeria’s Speaker.....

Where those who were opposing atiku? Oya food is ready... come and show your talent here

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by manchy7531: 6:06am On May 26, 2019
The thief is even lobbying the same PDP he accused of destroying Nigeria for 16yrs, how shameless

9 Likes

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Peacemaker5128: 6:12am On May 26, 2019
God says touch not my anointing
bible says thou shall not judge
Let who have not sinned cast the first stone
Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Valleys(m): 6:15am On May 26, 2019
Even his godfather is in thesame class.
To the poster above me, I beg to disagree. When he has been saying PDP is this PDP is that, and you expect people to keep quiet. It is unfortunate, the people get the leaders they deserve.
I remember, there was a time this his issue came up. I think Sahara reporters or so brought it out. The question was why change your name from Gbaja in the USA to Gbajabiamila in Nigeria or vise versa?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by MorufuAtanda: 6:16am On May 26, 2019
Gbajabiamila is a bloody crook, that guy will loot Nigeria to death. He is a criminal.

We Yorubas are Terrible, see the way we are defending the crook because he is Yoruba. If he were Ibo or SSner, even Hausa like Atiku we will be convulsing everywhere and asking that he be crucified. This is abominable..

Tueh!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by aolawale025: 6:20am On May 26, 2019
Nigeria deserves better

6 Likes

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by technuel: 6:37am On May 26, 2019
Na today Criminals and Crooks have been in the helm of affairs of Nigeria since 1960...

1 Like

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On May 26, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

Coming from someone that always screamed Atiefku for crimes no court has substantiated, but call Gbaja annointed and even quoting the bible saying not to judge when he is wanted for theft by a competent court..

We are our own problem.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by helinues: 6:53am On May 26, 2019
Go and arrest him now

He who God has blessed........
Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by daddytime(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2019
Na real waaa for wire road Benin City.
Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by sparog(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2019
The problem with Nigeria is that some of the people in leadership positions in our country have once committed different crimes abroad before getting rich and coming back home to join politics

As usual, we don't care as long as he or she has money to throw around

1 Like

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 26, 2019
Hmmmm, so the Gbaja is even a confirmed thief and he has been endorsed by the the criminal party to be a HoR speaker even when their are so many other reps. in the HoR whose integrity are still intact says so much about the so called anti corruption fight of this government. Like they say birds of same feather...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by durangokid: 7:44am On May 26, 2019
helinues:
Go and arrest him now

He who God has blessed........
. Bet me Femi can never be Speaker, for him to kick against her sister Mulikat Akande from Oyo state who was chosen by PDP as Speaker from South West, he stood his ground and worked against that woman with fierce opposition, even saying south west don't need a speaker, today he wants to be one, apart from karma , PDP is waiting for him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Shikini: 7:56am On May 26, 2019
This is serious
Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by beejaay: 7:59am On May 26, 2019
Why is this thread not on front page??this is a real evidence for people to know....
Lala howfa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Borderless: 8:04am On May 26, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

Your village people trying to figure your degree of foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2019
Hmmmm naija my country
Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by BlackfireX: 8:12am On May 26, 2019
Yoruba people eh....
Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by id911(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2019
Gbaja, a convicted thief can't be our speaker

lalasticlala, mynd44

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Modarun(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

But just a few months ago you and your Yoruba brothers were touching an annointed Atiku. TFOH with that wobish talk.

1 Like

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2019
i mention this earlier on here and someone told me the case has been resolved...lits just so funny that we celebrate corruption in this country, no wonder people indulges in crime and other activities cos they feel respect n honour comes from its engagement.....May God help this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Modarun(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people eh....

My brother, they dont have any shame or dignity. What do you expect? Tinubu a well known drug baron and certificate forger is their moral compass. At the mention of anything that has to do with him, watch the Yoruba man next to you loose all sense and shame.

1 Like

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by SadMemories(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Gbajabiamila is a bloody crook, that guy will loot Nigeria to death. He is a criminal.

We Yorubas are Terrible, see the way we are defending the crook because he is Yoruba. If he were Ibo or SSner, even Hausa like Atiku we will be convulsing everywhere and asking that he be crucified. This is abominable..

Tueh!
Igbos make una mind your business. Must you always try to dig out the past to pull down any Progressing Yoruba. Full of hate & bitterness. Jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by SarkinYarki: 9:15am On May 26, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

Yet you called Atku that was never even charged a criminal and as it has come to your brother now you say touch not my annointed..God can never annoint a thief!!!! only thieves annoint thieves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Otsam(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2019
manchy7531:
So a criminal wants to be nigeria’s Speaker.....

Where those who were opposing atiku? Oya food is ready... come and show your talent here

Now the part 2 of the Tinubu-ado rock cabals just started. The part 1 was after 2015 election which sidelined him for three years. Now the part two is here. Happy viewing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Peacemaker5128: 9:28am On May 26, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Yet you called Atku that was never even charged a criminal and as it has come to your brother now you say touch not my annointed..God can never annoint a thief!!!! only thieves annoint thieves
who are you to judge?
Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Peacemaker5128: 9:29am On May 26, 2019
Modarun:

But just a few months ago you and your Yoruba brothers were touching an annointed Atiku. TFOH with that wobish talk.
who are you to judge?
Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by Peacemaker5128: 9:29am On May 26, 2019
Esseite:

Coming from someone that always screamed Atiefku for crimes no court has substantiated, but call Gbaja annointed and even quoting the bible saying not to judge when he is wanted for theft by a competent court..

We are our own problem.

who are you to judge
Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by dignity33: 9:31am On May 26, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
NIGERIA PROBLEM ALWAYS CALLED THE NAME OF GOD IN VAIN

1 Like

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by teufelein(f): 9:32am On May 26, 2019
The british Zoo/Nigeria is a criminal Enterprise,-Government of Criminals by Criminals for Criminals.

Aminu Jubrin Al Sudani, the Impostor, impersonating the late Buhari is still the President and will eventually be crowned as a President come 29th May 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by SarkinYarki: 9:34am On May 26, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
who are you to judge?

who where to judge Atiku then too?
Re: Document Showing Femi Gbajabiamila is a convicted criminal (photo) by MorufuAtanda: 10:11am On May 26, 2019
SadMemories:
Igbos make una mind your business. Must you always try to dig out the past to pull down any Progressing Yoruba. Full of hate & bitterness. Jobless.

Did we Yoruba mind our business when we were shouting 'Atiku is wanted in US', 'patience Jonathan is a croook', 'GEJ is El fortunado' abi na wetin una call am.

The speakership position is a national business, it's everybody's business. So if you don't want Gbajabiamila to be rubbished with his past criminal records as a convict, tell him to remain in his constituency and stop trying to vie for national position. He is a convicted thief. We Yorubas are masters of digging up people's criminal pasts and using it against them especially when they are Ibo, SS or Hausa. Therefore we must not lament when we made to taste our own medicine.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port Harcourt, Kano, Kampala Ranks The Most Polluted Cities - BBC NEWS / Another Aboki Mega Refinery About To Commence / Igbo Handed Over Nigeria To The Fulani Not The British -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.