Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

In search of accommodation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In search of accommodation (189 Views)

Urgent Need Of Accommodation. / In Search Of A Room Or Two Room To Let At Kaduna / Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His Church In Search Of Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In search of accommodation by Gidepoint: 6:51am On May 26, 2019
Hello guys,
I am guy looking for a room to rent in Lagos on the mainland. I am also willing to pay monthly. The amount depends on the location and the status of the room eg Ensuite. If you have an extra room in your flat and you are willing to accommodate a working class person for a monthly pay call me on 09098906913.
Re: In search of accommodation by anthonyuncle(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2019
am also in need of da same

(1) (Reply)

Check Up This Funny Dance / How To Manage Your Money In Small Business / Party Without Nigerian Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.