Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria (44603 Views)

Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / Lion Air Crash: Why Recovering Plane From Sea Floor Will Be Such A Challenge / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2019
Too many MAYBES as to the cause of her death.
A simple postmortem will put all these unecessary maybes to rest.
It is necessary a postmortem is done so we know the cause. The cause can save many more lives tomorrow.

May her gentle soul rest in peace and may God grant your family and loved ones the strength to bear this loss.
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 26, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Like someone rightly said....young pipu dont just die like that without a reasonable cause.....well at least u don rest from naija palava

I tell you bro. She go rest
How I wish everybody fit see life after death. Everybody go don comort these miserable life
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by farmspark(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2019
What a painful loss to the family.
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by FhukaFhuka: 4:31pm On May 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
She is young, young people do not "just die" without causes.

R.I.P for we shall never know what killed her

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Orpe7(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2019
An autopsy would have determined her caise of death but this bori bori people would rather bury her immediately
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by bkool7(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2019
Schooling in Sudan?!
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by tiwiex(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2019
tactius:
Possibly an embolisim

That's why, when on a plane, drink a lot of fluids, and walk around from time to time. Don't sit down all the time....

ESPECIALLY ON LONG HAUL FLIGHTS...

Reduces the chances of an embolus forming.
And she was fasting so she probably took no fluids.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by sirssb(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2019
Allah Yaji kanta da rahma, Allah Ya gafarta mata
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
the passenger close by her should be able to tell us more..if not then maybe what she ate before boarding the plane or inside the plane.
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 26, 2019
mmsen:
Do you know how backwards you would need to be to feel that you have to go to SUDAN to get an education...

Northern Nigeria is something else.

I was wondering too. Seems weird to me.

May her soul rest on!
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by decent2(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2019
czarina:
"Died with supposedly full health" should have been a better sentence.

How were they sure she wasn't sick? I don't blame them sha, until many Nigerians see blood, every ailment is always malaria and typhoid. Headache is always "just" headache. Fever is "just" fever. Stomach pain is "just" stomach pain.

And when you asked them what happened to this person, they'll tell you; "Na just small stomach pain o, nothing do am at all".

Completely forgetting or ignorant of the fact that those were probably only symptoms of something more severe.

But then how many of us can comfortably afford full routine checks?

Rest in Peace Balkisu. You'll be missed by all who knew and loved you.
na true u talk

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2019
maybe her heart seized from d super high thought of being mid air and anything could happen.

Rare case but very possible
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by oduademonest: 5:05pm On May 26, 2019
People dont just die like that, just the way planes dont just fall.

Something is missing
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by XavierD(f): 5:13pm On May 26, 2019
Left Nigeria to study in Sudan ?

Hnmmm something around terrorists recruitment or drugs.

RIP
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 26, 2019
IamD18:
The way these people dey take wrap corpse dey irritate me.

Just two minutes after your death, dem don rush wrap you like moi-moi. angry

Rest in peace Balkisu. cry
visit general hospitals morgues and see tins for urself, na wen u still dey breath u be human being o
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by mmsen: 5:26pm On May 26, 2019
tactius:

LOL....but Sudan does have some good universites....

Even some british citizens go to Sudan to read medicine, then go home and write PLAB and start practicing as doctors. (Lack of adequate spaces at home..mainly those whose parents are Sudanese.).

She wasn't there for university or because of scarcity of places.

She was there for SECONDARY SCHOOL. Are you telling me that northern Nigeria cannot build and maintain decent private secondary schools?
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Brock1: 5:42pm On May 26, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Like someone rightly said....young pipu dont just die like that without a reasonable cause.....well at least u don rest from naija palava

Gaskia, me too wan rest from dis up n down
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Brock1: 5:43pm On May 26, 2019
tactius:
Possibly an embolisim

That's why, when on a plane, drink a lot of fluids, and walk around from time to time. Don't sit down all the time....

She was fasting ooo

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Brock1: 5:44pm On May 26, 2019
BigJoe19:
R.I.P balkisu can't believe you gone, your lovely smiles and nice gestures we won't forget.

U sure say u no touch da gal breast b4
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by BluntBoy(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2019
czarina:
"Died with supposedly full health" should have been a better sentence.

How were they sure she wasn't sick? I don't blame them sha, until many Nigerians see blood, every ailment is always malaria and typhoid. Headache is always "just" headache. Fever is "just" fever. Stomach pain is "just" stomach pain.

And when you asked them what happened to this person, they'll tell you; "Na just small stomach pain o, nothing do am at all".

Completely forgetting or ignorant of the fact that those were probably only symptoms of something more severe.

But then how many of us can comfortably afford full routine checks?

Rest in Peace Balkisu. You'll be missed by all who knew and loved you.

My kind of woman.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 26, 2019
emerged01:
What is body without life?
An empty meat suit
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by youngolden(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2019
hmmn I really think she's scars of coming back to the country
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 26, 2019
May be she get all these asthma, An autopsy should be carried out on her remains to ascertain the cause of her death. May Allah Forgive her off her sins and grant her All Jannah Firdausi. I see the light in her head
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by blackslayer: 7:57pm On May 26, 2019
they should check for blood cloth or brain aneurysm....
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by maxiuc(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2019
tactius:
Possibly an embolisim

you are definitely right because sometimes the Air in the cabin changes you feel like you want to choke I was drinking water onboard as if I was a camel

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Hafsy666: 8:08pm On May 26, 2019
RIP dear, May Allah grant her aljannat firdaous ameen
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Sluacoast(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
Deathisfreee:
RIP, but if you be politicians pinking. It’s simple nemesis ,all they worked for will start perishing in there face
Are you a dunce. Because she's a daughter of a politician. Death would subsequently deprived her of living. You are just a slowpoke. There's no escape from death. Even those their parent hasn't done any atrocities. They all still face the same punishment. Wish the poor girl an eternal rest wherever she may be.
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by luluosas(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2019
My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 26, 2019
Sluacoast:

Are you a dunce. Because she's a daughter of a politician. Death would subsequently deprived her of living. You are just a slowpoke. There's no escape from death. Even those their parent hasn't done any atrocities. They all still face the same punishment. Wish the poor girl an eternal rest wherever she may be.

Must you include an insult ?
Re: Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria by talk2cj08(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2019
DarkJeddi:
It could be from Deep Venous Thrombosis(DVT)..

RIP..

DTV nearly kill me last two months, I am still on blood tiner medication.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai / Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.