Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex (69871 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / Ilebaye, Bbnaija Allstars Winner Has Revealed She Is Still A Virgin, Never Been / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by MartinsD12(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2019
IamD18:
She's not a virgin. I can tell if I see one.

When virgin ladies are urinating, the sound normally go this way.......Ziririririririririririri.

But when wayward non-virgins are urinating, it's sounds scary, you'll be hearing things like........Borororororororobarararararaberererereborororororo.

She can never be a virgin.

God bless all the virgin ladies all over the world.
Nairalanders una no go kill pesin imagine grin
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by blackslayer: 7:51pm On May 26, 2019
IamD18:

When virgin ladies are urinating, the sound normally go this way.......Ziririririririririririri.

But when wayward non-virgins are urinating, it's sounds scary, you'll be hearing things like........Borororororororobarararararaberererereborororororo.

LMFAO....I'M DEAD!!!!
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2019
l can smell lies continue you are deceiving yourself not us.
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by godfatherx: 8:02pm On May 26, 2019
IamD18:

I can authoritatively tell you that you dey craze. grin grin
Thos is the funniest shit I have ever read, you crack me up real good, people like you make me love Nairaland.
I'll like to be your friend.
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by naijajobx: 8:02pm On May 26, 2019
Liar
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
IamD18:

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 26, 2019
LearnITsmash:
This cow is certainly not a virgin grin she thinks she is fooling us but she doesn't know she is doing herself

Na whale cef
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Fourwinds: 8:55pm On May 26, 2019
SavoG:

Such ignorance...shes fat her breast is big so it cant stand...educate yourself...grow up.not everyone has pointed breast. Mf.
hmmm..
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Blacksavage: 9:03pm On May 26, 2019
Virgin... Such is life... But madam.. Your pussy shape shows it that you ain't a virgin... We know be small pickin abeg... Am very sure if she wan urinate now e go sound shawaaaaaaaaaaaaassss!!!!!
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Adnanjanuzad: 9:33pm On May 26, 2019
Davash222:
My grandma is also a virgin.
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by olmoRoc: 10:05pm On May 26, 2019
Virgin with a Naija, an Oyinbo, Ivorian, etc. or with a Ghanaian? Also, are you a virgin with a man, which means you're a lesbo?
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Victorisoni3(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2019
We all know you r a virgin
So can we hear word
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by lawdrigo: 10:42pm On May 26, 2019
Oya come make we test am see..
If na true say u no be virgin...
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by BabaLeftOnline(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2019
Kingpunter:
Budding Ghanaian actress, Purfcie Conna who once told Potpourri in an interview that she’s okay with sex scenes has dropped what sounds like an anticlimax to that statement by posting a picture of herself on Instagram with a cryptic caption: “Being a virgin hasn’t been easy for me, temptations everywhere”.

It must have been a joke given the fact that the girl who goes by the name @redconna on Instagram once set the social media ablaze with her sensually voluptuous pictures which hit top search on the Instagram search section.

But she had accompanied the post with no funny emoji, meaning she was being dead serious. Yet less than 5 people out of the over 200 who responded believed she was on the level.

“This type of bum, virgin? It’s like saying Tonto Dikeh has never given a head before. Absolutely impossible,” one respondent interjected bewildered. And so were many, making reference to her curvy shape that she couldn’t have kept it tucked in all these years with that kind of body. But she was being dead serious.

https://www./2019/05/im-still-a-virgin-never-had-sex-ghanaian-actress-purfcie-conna.html

5 Points To Learn From The Naira Marley's Case With EFCC -

New post- https://www.babaleftonline.com/2019/05/5-points-to-learn-from-naira-marleys.html
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by yungolumix112(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2019
Sakamanje Eyan Tulamania
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Brightest04(m): 12:26am On May 27, 2019
I would have believed her if her name had not sounded like "PUSSY" And as far as I know,no virgin in Ghana and I wonder where she got hers from.
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Brightest04(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2019
Lol!These people will kill person.Even a blind person will know that this one na retired olosho.
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:13am On May 27, 2019
NaotoKan:

The following affect the size of a woman's breasts:

- Genetics
- Alcohol/smoking
- Pregnancy
- Cancer or any deteriorating disease
- Athletics
- Old age
- Certain foods

Pressing or sucking doesn't affect the size of a woman's breasts.
thanks for the insight bro. at least u didn't use insult. unlike others. but you mentioned pregnancy,the girl said she was a virgin and Dats d bone of contention
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Awaja(m): 6:39am On May 27, 2019
So what brought Jane and Janet down ? E nweya.
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Shhhh01(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2019
Kingpunter:
Budding Ghanaian actress, Purfcie Conna who once told Potpourri in an interview that she’s okay with sex scenes has dropped what sounds like an anticlimax to that statement by posting a picture of herself on Instagram with a cryptic caption: “Being a virgin hasn’t been easy for me, temptations everywhere”.

It must have been a joke given the fact that the girl who goes by the name @redconna on Instagram once set the social media ablaze with her sensually voluptuous pictures which hit top search on the Instagram search section.

But she had accompanied the post with no funny emoji, meaning she was being dead serious. Yet less than 5 people out of the over 200 who responded believed she was on the level.

“This type of bum, virgin? It’s like saying Tonto Dikeh has never given a head before. Absolutely impossible,” one respondent interjected bewildered. And so were many, making reference to her curvy shape that she couldn’t have kept it tucked in all these years with that kind of body. But she was being dead serious.

https://www./2019/05/im-still-a-virgin-never-had-sex-ghanaian-actress-purfcie-conna.html

We know but them done suck your boobies tire. It is looking at the floor.
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Mishaya: 2:50pm On May 27, 2019
hmm

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by olumalcolm(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:

i must b a virgin den... grin
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Onyekasuperkid(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2019
See olosho wen dey claim virgin
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by nonix22(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
I know a virgin when I see one. dat girl ain't one. when someone try to lie and play with my intelligence,then it becomes personal
I'm not referring to her alone tho, generally I meant
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Phenomenal16(f): 8:33am On May 31, 2019
U mean secondary or tertiary virgnity ....u gals can not cease to amuse me honesty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Asorite(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=Onyekasuperkid post=78780287]See olosho wen dey claim virgin
Abi nw
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Asorite(m): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
thanks for the insight bro. at least u didn't use insult. unlike others. but you mentioned pregnancy,the girl said she was a virgin and Dats d bone of contention
Lolz
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by horzzyart(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
oya come take "Obatala" and "Omi Alayi lala" and swear it cheesy
Re: Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2019
A disrespectful statement mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.