Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To All The Gates Of This Generation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To All The Gates Of This Generation (157 Views)

What Does The Bible Mean By The Gates Of Hell? / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To All The Gates Of This Generation by TheIkoro(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2019
"There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, nor is there anything secret that will not be made known."

The Word quoted above, of Jesus The Christ, is that which is markedly different from those thou wilt see today as being from the very same verse from which the Word is quoted - even of the Revised Standard Version; be it that which thou wilt find online, or that in the supposed privacy of my bedroom. If you're anything near being no slowpoke, I guess that should prove to you that these indeed are the end-times - and The Queendom of Heaven is at hand.

And therefore, I say unto all the Gates of this most accursed of all generations.........

There is absolutely nothing of thine hidden that will not be revealed, nor is there any secret of thine that will not be made known. For not only truly, truly, but verily, verily also do I say unto thee:

Even as thou hast done unto Ikoro Iyineleda, even so shall it be done unto thee; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over. And for the measure thou hast given will seven-fold be given back unto thee, until thou hast given all the substance of thy house.

Unto all ye Gates of this most accursed of all generations.......

Open Sesame;
Open, Says A Me;
Open, Says Emi.

My Creator will in this very age add to that above the Word that wilt both square up and get even with all of thy wickedness, and with all of thy evil.

- The Naked Truth (26th of May, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

How Can U Sleep In The Church With Such... / The Coming King / FROM IMPOSSIBILITIES TO POSSIBILITIES.Faith is the answer to all impossibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.