Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits (1235 Views)

Types Of Corporate Outfits For Plus Size Ladies / Corporate Outfits Style Inspiration For Career Women / Akela Crochet Luxury-Baby photo costumes, Ball gowns, Baby outfits & Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by Mizwisdom(f): 8:56am On May 26, 2019
Are you into sewing corporate clothes? let's meet up here to share experiences and styles. I know we are few because this is one of the hardest area to focus on in fashion here in Nigeria, it seems most people prefer specializing in indigenous wears(good).

Where's the best place to get materials for suits, shirts, trousers, skirts and dresses in Lagos?
Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by lonelygem(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
I'm much interested in this.
I think non availability of creative and professional tailors is really posing a set back to our fashion industry.
Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by Mizwisdom(f): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
lonelygem:
I'm much interested in this.
I think non availability of creative and professional tailors is really posing a set back to our fashion industry.

You're right. Are you a fashion designer? please introduce yourself.

As for me I'm a creative fashion designer smiley I like experimenting on styles. What aspect of designing do you find most interesting?
Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by lonelygem(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You're right. Are you a fashion designer? please introduce yourself.

As for me I'm a creative fashion designer smiley I like experimenting on styles. What aspect of designing do you find most interesting?

Where is your location?
Whatsapp 08062988830.
Kindly send me a few of your designs
Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by FashionCapital(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Are you into sewing corporate clothes? let's meet up here to share experiences and styles. I know we are few because this is one of the hardest area to focus on in fashion here in Nigeria, it seems most people prefer specializing in indigenous wears(good).

Where's the best place to get materials for suits, shirts, trousers, skirts and dresses in Lagos?
you can get clothing materials anywhere. the only difference will be the quality and price...oshodi , cms, idumota are places i patronize.i am de fashion capital. nice thread
Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by Mizwisdom(f): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
FashionCapital:
you can get clothing materials anywhere. the only difference will be the quality and price...oshodi , cms, idumota are places i patronize.i am de fashion capital. nice thread

Thanks Fashioncapital, what branch of Fashion are you into and how is business going for you?
Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by Mizwisdom(f): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
lonelygem:

Where is your location?
Whatsapp 08062988830.
Kindly send me a few of your designs

OK I will simply upload them here in a short time with drawings. If this thread doesn't achieve it's aim of helping us market our business and help ourselves then we can try starting a Whatsapp group
Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by lonelygem(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mizwisdom:

OK I will simply upload them here in a short time with drawings. If this thread doesn't achieve it's aim of helping us market our business and help ourselves then we can try starting a Whatsapp group

That will be cool..
But I have friends who are fashion drunk off nairaland. Besides Nairaland can be very complicated sometimes due to so much immaturity of users

1 Like

Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by lonelygem(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I wont advise you upload your drawings on an open platform like this.. Your ideas are for you..
Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by FashionCapital(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mizwisdom:

we deal with all kinds of men and women wears, both the english and native...business is going fyn at least.. i wish to add and learn a lot while this thread last.. Thank You
Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by Mizwisdom(f): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
lonelygem:

I wont advise you upload your drawings on an open platform like this.. Your ideas are for you..

Thanks, I think you're right on this.
Re: Names of Fashion designers who specialize in sewing corporate outfits by Mizwisdom(f): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
FashionCapital:
we deal with all kinds of men and women wears, both the english and native...business is going fyn at least.. i wish to add and learn a lot while this thread last.. Thank You

You will surely add to your friends and of course we're all here to learn from each other, you're welcome. Feel free to inform us of any new fashion trends that you think will help our businesses smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The African Stars Reality Tv Show / How To Remove Pimple Marks And Look Sparkling Fresh! / Latest Braids Hairstyles Pictures: 2020 Best Hairstyles For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.