Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp (4828 Views)

Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps / Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.70 Apk For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by adedayoa2(f): 9:45pm On May 26, 2019
successquotes:
I think it's time to port before they start frustrating you like they did to me, I lost lots of Important messages because of that
ok thanks
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by successquotes: 10:58pm On May 26, 2019
adedayoa2:
ok thanks
You're welcome, what's the Name again?
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by Godsage(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2019
xaliujokes:

LOL it's one instant messenger app naija developed. I believe in them though.

They can only survive if our fg ban whatsapp in Nigeria.
Aside that no way.
Flaim is worldwide.. Be guided.. Flaim was meant to compete with messengers like whatsapp and facebook.. That's why they have been giving 750mb to buy traffic around the world.. It is not a nigerian app
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by Mobi47(m): 12:51am On May 27, 2019
successquotes:
Which of the WhatsApp? GBWhatsApp or MAIN WhatsApp?
main WhatsApp
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by adedayoa2(f): 2:41am On May 27, 2019
successquotes:
You're welcome, what's the Name again?
I never told you in the first place
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by Blastedholligan: 4:16am On May 27, 2019
GadgetHunter:
this happens more on Android phones, Tecno to be precise, the problem will persist unless you change your phone

Option 2-
Remove the memory card before you download the WhatsApp again
How is it just Tecno it happens to? Bros I don't believe you. I'm guessing he's been banned.
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by Blastedholligan: 4:18am On May 27, 2019
xaliujokes:
Well I am still using Gbwhatsapp on my Tecno camon X no issues no Ban. I am desperately waiting for them to cross my path.

Who's begging them to use their app self.

Naija flaim app is Tha future grin
when they ban you, na you go beg las Las

1 Like

Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by demzey(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2019
successquotes:
Start using the MAIN WhatsApp now

Hmm its in my fone sha, bt I no day shake
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by xaliujokes(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2019
Godsage:

Flaim is worldwide.. Be guided.. Flaim was meant to compete with messengers like whatsapp and facebook.. That's why they have been giving 750mb to buy traffic around the world.. It is not a nigerian app
Thanks for the insight Bro.
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by Damfostopper(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2019
my reaction when I see people complaining of ban on GBwhatsapp.... when am still rocking it

1 Like

Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by successquotes: 6:29pm On May 28, 2019
Damfostopper:
my reaction when I see people complaining of ban on GBwhatsapp.... when am still rocking it
Ok
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by Lisaint(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2019
There is no way two whatsapp will work in one android anymore
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by successquotes: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lisaint:
There is no way two whatsapp will work in one android anymore
You can even use more than 2 WhatsApp on phone
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by Lisaint(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
successquotes:

Yea that true.... I download App clone
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by successquotes: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lisaint:

Yea that true.... I download App clone
Yeah
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by demzey(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
They banned my yowhatsapp, I cloned my gbwhatsapp and re registered same line der, I jus can't use dat normal WhatsApp, d few minutes I used it afta I was banned, I jus ddnt understand it, so boring and lame
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Blastedholligan:
How is it just Tecno it happens to? Bros I don't believe you. I'm guessing he's been banned.
that one sef dey
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
successquotes:
I use about 3 WhatsApp on my Android but can’t a app to clone WhatsApp on iOS, ny suggestion??
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by billwetson: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
here you can download original GBWhatsApp version.
Re: Help!!! GBWhatsApp And MAIN WhatsApp by garyjohnson1: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
billwetson:
here you can download original GBWhatsApp version.
Well thank you so much for sharing this app link I really like it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Sale!!!! Note 8 @85k & Note 9 Available / Why Does Redmi 9A Have A G25 Processor ? / How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.