Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Super Eagles Player Onyekuru Burst Zanku Moves In Title Celebration Party. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Player Onyekuru Burst Zanku Moves In Title Celebration Party. (750 Views)

Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show / Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Player Onyekuru Burst Zanku Moves In Title Celebration Party. by tardell007(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2019
The city of Istanbul was set alight by the Lions, who celebrated their domestic triumph in front of their fans
Henry Onyekuru had a great celebration party with Galatasaray as they paraded the Turkish Cup and Turkish Super Lig trophy in the Turk Telekom Stadium on Saturday night.
The atmosphere was electric and each player was called to the stage at different intervals to celebrate the club's the success in any way that is comfortable for them.
When it got to Onyekuru's turn, the Nigeria international, who scored the winning goal that gave Galatasaray a 2-1 win over Istanbul Basaksehir last Sunday, stepped up to the stage with some dance moves, which trended in his home country.
Onyekuru started with the Shaku Shaku dance and then switched to Zanku moves.
One of the highlights of my career! Thanks to my teammates,coaches and the fans I love you all. Naija to the world!

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Goalkeeper Retires From Football After Europa Win / End Of Dstv Monopoly On Epl / Liverpool Won’t Sign Gerrard To Get Him Premier League Medal, With CEO Explainin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.