Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap (50929 Views)

Police Officer Jammed His Hand Against The Vehicle While Try To Arrest A Suspect / Man Lands In Hospital After Receiving A Slap In A Slapping Competition / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by bastardmod: 3:32pm On May 26, 2019
Useless hopeless hoe

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Gabson001(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2019
Some women are so fast in taking action
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by gosmoney(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2019
E be like say I hear pa shocked
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Mizwisdom(f): 3:33pm On May 26, 2019
I wish she was a Judo champ, he wouldn't be standing after a massive kick to his groin sad I hate bullying
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by paulhunter: 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Here is the hilarious moment a lady was thinking that a soldier she wanted to slap was a mere bike rider, she raises her hands against the soldier, gets rewarded with a slap, yesterday, in Lekki, Lagos.

What was she even thinking?

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/lady-raises-hand-against-soldier-she.html?m=1

L
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by eyeview: 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
I don't believe in hitting a lady. But if the lady chooses to behave like a female tout, I will beat her like a tout

5 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by odeebee: 3:36pm On May 26, 2019
G
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by omonla10(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2019
Am I d only on that heard d sound of that slap...u heard twaaaah
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2019
Well-deserved!!!

It will reset her brain. She won't be claiming Wonder Woman and Super Woman lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 26, 2019
lol the Hammer of Justice is unisex

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by IkpuMmadu: 3:41pm On May 26, 2019
That slap was impressive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Rooneyboy(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
Good one boi.
My only annoyance is that he didn't hit her well.
I would have love to see blood gushing from her mouth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Emanodimo(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2019
Notatribalist:
That serve her right..I am against raising your hand against Woman.But what on earth would make a woman wanna hit a man?

Emotional anger & demoralized thoughts.
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by ruggedtimi(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2019
which atleast know what made the lady act like that
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Emanodimo(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I wish she was a Judo champ, he wouldn't be standing after a massive kick to his groin sad I hate bullying

Bully requires repeated action....

This happened btw 2 strangers.

What if he was a kick boxer champ?.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2019
better be late than never...serves her right
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by temicyborg(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2019
chai I luv dat slap abeg ;Dchai I luv dat slap abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by dingbang(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 26, 2019
kingharzy:
Nothing wrong.
Miscreants in military regalia have been exhalted above olympus in this nation. What did he who swore to protect the civilian do? Slap back.
He swore to receive slap from one useless girl that lacks home training
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Cooleasy(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
He nor go better for anybody on this thread that will utter that stupid rubbish of "you should never hit a lady"....

If she Bleep up, slap am.....slap the b.itch A.ss modafucker.... something wey she nor fit do for her bf...

Infact soldier man, kindly "kpa wahrah danu"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Donlexybaze(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2019
she is a nairalander,her moniker is AMARATASHA... yee! who slap me!
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Vanityupnvanity(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2019
serves her right
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by KingRabota: 4:19pm On May 26, 2019
This should win the " MOST STUPIDEST of STUPID COMMENTS " award
Shwaaaaa
Mizwisdom:

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Chinekepikin: 4:21pm On May 26, 2019
made4naijamusic:
But why

Actually, but Z.
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by ishawlar: 4:23pm On May 26, 2019
Ladies una mouth and hand no go kill una. Take small hand collect big gbosa slap make una help her use aboliki bam rob am
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by melodyogonna(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Who bullied who?
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by Fantazy(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2019
so she only got a slap.
if it was man, the next news will be RIP attached to his picture. soldier too dey claim assistant God
Re: Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2019
anywhere ladies dey, especially the ones with low ebbs, they will wnt to show theirselves....why will you raise a hand on a man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.