Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) (43822 Views)

Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo / Kanu Nwankwo & Nollywood Actors Play Novelty Match For Ihedioha's Inauguration / Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2019
Later now you'll see some asslickers, polical marauders and fake loyalists wearing caps exactly like d governor undecided

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by erons22(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2019
mcdkiol:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]
Dem use sex curse you

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by geeksquadsuppor: 2:52pm On May 26, 2019
great concept
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2019
shocked

These nollywood persons are all sycophants...

They did same for Rochas,..

Na only wer largese dey dem dey see dem.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2019
shocked

All these wans na sycophants...

Dem wan chop Dia own
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by jesmond3945: 2:56pm On May 26, 2019
Ihedioha na mbaise man o. Imo state money for mbaise alone.
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2019
Seems this man has good relationship with nollywood actors..

I hope he delivers. Rochas wasnt all that bad compared to Abia state governor

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by opribo(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2019
This man comes across to me like he has no agenda for imo state. Since he was elected it's either he is in America or he is attending one hosting party or another.

I mean those who will work, it is in the early stages you know them. Has he formed his cabinet yet. What will nollywood add him other than comedy or does he want to toe the footsteps of his predecessor.
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Imo1stson: 3:21pm On May 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Rochas would have remained the philanthropist /entrepreneur he used to be.
Politics really messed him up lipsrsealed

He has made his mark as probably the best Governor in history of Nigeria even though he left his image at the mercy of the media controlled by his opponents, however posterity will favour him greatly. With time his achievements will be appreciated by all.
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2019
Imo1stson:

He has made his mark as probably the best Governor in history of Nigeria even though he left his image at the mercy of the media controlled by his opponents, however posterity will favour him greatly. With time his achievements will be appreciated by all.

Sharap,who are you to tell me what is happening in Imo.FYI I hail from the same town with Rochas.
Which legacy are you talking about? Substandard projects here and there.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:

APC wrecked Imo

PDP started the wreck, APGA took over and APC came on board..... This man is a product of the same group of fraudulent politicians just like Rochas and will sweep the remaining loot
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Imo1stson: 3:47pm On May 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Sharap,who are you to tell me what is happening in Imo.FYI I hail from the same town with Rochas.
Which legacy are you talking about? Substandard projects here and there.

I know you are from Anambra but like I wrote earlier posterity has the final say. Let's wait and pray for long life.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Imo1stson: 3:49pm On May 26, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Rochas failed as a governor. A visit to Owerri will leave you in shock, the town is a total mess. This is despite the fact that okorocha borrowed over 250b over the past 8yrs with nothing to show for it in the state.

Let's say these are the worst places in Owerri can you mention any city in Nigeria without worse scenes.? Media propaganda only seems to work temporarily but posterity is forever.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by fredoooooo: 3:49pm On May 26, 2019
Owo epo hood grin
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by wizzy41(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2019
see as kanayo.o.kanayo pose dey search for person way he go use do money ritual and that osita iheme shoe LwKMD
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2019
Imo state mustbe better than what rochas left it...
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by samblac(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2019
Success has many relations
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:
My honourable governor, please make sure Rochas does not escape. Arrest him and keep him in Owerri prisons so we can be going to look at him and feed him watery beans daily as our consolation.
u pple will regret ever voting ihedioha

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by mbadinujiu(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I doubt if this Ihedioha will perform well as governor

Very soon emeka will turn the worse governor in IMO. Then Rocha's will become best governor again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 6:47pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:
My honourable governor, please make sure Rochas does not escape. Arrest him and keep him in Owerri prisons so we can be going to look at him and feed him watery beans daily as our consolation.

Nwanne u are in the spirits, that bastard can never go unpunished.

His generation yet unborn must be served by KARMA

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 6:48pm On May 26, 2019
iberrylee:
See that OSU woman with pot belly grin
But she is not bleaching like ur dirty afonja farm tools
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2019
Nellybank:
Finally our political comedian will be bowing out. Hmmm. Congrats Emekus and please make sure you do not betray the confidence of Imolites.
expectations are high, the man's hands is full already
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Coolbueze: 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
grandlexuz:
This Osita Iheme's shoes dis just make me laf.. Looks like a cartoons shoe
it tired me�
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2019
Prof Kanayo better do and come back to school as lectures resume... cheesy grin
Re: Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:24am On May 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I doubt if this Ihedioha will perform well as governor

what was ikpeazu and Uguwanyi performance before those clowns reelected him?

Igbo are less concern with performance so far the governors, senators and reps are under PDP then no criticism. the same people queue to collect 1litr of kerosene just to reelect a failure. na on another person matter their head dey shark

see as paw paw dress like bricklayer apprentice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Shares His Family Pyjamas Christmas Photo / Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu / Ederin Loveth Idisi Riding Bicycle Due To Fuel Scarcity (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.