Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) (18114 Views)

Interdenominational Christian & Muslim Services To Mark Independence Day / Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Ekweremadu, Osinbajo And Ameachi At Interdenominational Church Service In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) by flourishing247: 12:01am On May 27, 2019
BabaIbo:

If I'm not from there, I wouldn't have replied your comment.

I guess you are from okorocha's family. I don't see the reason why you are not happy he's gone. Except it's Ihedioha's area of origin is peppering you. That's one problem you guys have over there.
Re: Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) by BabaIbo: 7:24am On May 27, 2019
flourishing247:

I guess you are from okorocha's family. I don't see the reason why you are not happy he's gone. Except it's Ihedioha's area of origin is peppering you. That's one problem you guys have over there.

Keep kwayet, I don't like Rochas neither, all of them are the same, even though Rochas worked but his jobs are substandard. If you really have the interest of Imo state at heart, you won't choose Ihedioha, Nwosu, Ohakim, or that APC man. All of them are the same, don't worry time will tell
Re: Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) by Curlieweed: 8:34am On May 27, 2019
BabaIbo:

Keep kwayet, I don't like Rochas neither, all of them are the same, even though Rochas worked but his jobs are substandard. If you really have the interest of Imo state at heart, you won't choose Ihedioha, Nwosu, Ohakim, or that APC man. All of them are the same, don't worry time will tell

Who dash you Imo?

If you done cross Ore before, make I bend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) by BabaIbo: 9:02am On May 27, 2019
Curlieweed:

Who dash you Imo?
If you done cross Ore before, make I bend.

LoL, see this one. What will I gain in lying?
I should be the one doubting you not the other way
Re: Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) by BuyDomain: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
4dankey:

Bros ur making me laugh oooooo. Haba but u wicked Sha lolz

Unable to access my email to reply your DM. Contact me ditectly on 08177-039-690

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai And Solomon Dalung Watching A Match Together (photos) / Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) / Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.