Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement (3441 Views)

Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android / Huawei Hongmeng OS Is Reportedly “60% Faster” Than Google’s Android / 1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by WoeBetide666: 9:54am On May 27, 2019
Yeah, it'll probably be a rip off of both Android and IOS. You can't put anything past these slanty-eyed chinks
Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by OLUWABIG(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2019
hmm

Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by tolexy007(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2019
manlawal:

China had replica of all these even uber have leave china because of their replica , china has every replica of major app the problem is language barrier

one the reason I hate China, why did have to ban Uber? China Is known to copy ur idea, ban ur idea among themselves and enforce their own on u.. They will want u to use their products but reject urs..

1 Like

Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by Billy0naire(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2019
I hope it is ready, cos as soon as it is available, I am pushing American products out of my office. I prefer to be spied on, by the Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by Agrostyles: 2:28pm On May 27, 2019
tolexy007:

Branding Sir, Majority wil prefer to go for Samsung than other Chinese fone, because of trust

Samsung is actually a chinese firm.
Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 27, 2019
Agrostyles:

Samsung is actually a chinese firm.
shocked

Samsung is a Korean firm
Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by IeatPussy: 3:09pm On May 27, 2019
manlawal:

China had replica of all these even uber have leave china because of their replica , china has every replica of major app the problem is language barrier

Yes. They have replica 90% of them uses. How many of us use those replicas .
Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by manlawal(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2019
IeatPussy:

Yes. They have replica 90% of them uses. How many of us use those replicas .
Because they are target only Chinese I guess now is time for them to focus on the world
Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by IeatPussy: 3:16pm On May 27, 2019
manlawal:

Because they are target only Chinese I guess now is time for them to focus on the world

This is a very hard task for Chinese to conquer . Even in China, the only way they stopped themselves (their ppl) from using those apps is by banning them. I love competition but this one is one hell of a task.
Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by Anagha123: 3:22pm On May 27, 2019
Billy0naire:
I hope it is ready, cos as soon as it is available, I am pushing American products out of my office. I prefer to be spied on, by the Chinese.
You will be a fool if you do that
Re: Huawei Trademarks ‘hongmeng’ Android And Windows Operating System Replacement by tolexy007(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2019
IeatPussy:

This is a very hard task for Chinese to conquer . Even in China, the only way they stopped themselves (their ppl) from using those apps is by banning them. I love competition but this one is one hell of a task.

Thank u, if not that Chinese gov strictly ban those apps with huge punishment if u are caught using dem, most Chinese prefer American app cos it lively and more exposed to social life.That is y I hate communists countries

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Download Is Too Slow / 12GB For N5,000 Who Is Joining Me To Port Glo Overload!!!! / Umidigi A5 Pro Screen NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.