Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) (16711 Views)

Coconut Tree Catches Fire In Festac (Video) / Vehicle Conveying Corpse Catches Fire On Onitsha Head Bridge. Pics / Pregnant Woman Forced To Deliver Baby After Her Boyfriend Set Her On Fire Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:33pm On May 26, 2019
By Eyo Nse, Calabar

The University of Calabar or UNICAL campus bus, better known as UNICAL campus shuttle caught up in flames while conveying students on a field trip.

The incident happened on Thursday along Calabar-Ogoja Highway, when one of the shuttle bursted into flames, Brainnews report.

The said vehicle was conveying students to Akpet, Biase Local government area headquarters in Cross River State.

According to an eyewitness with name Nsikak Ibatt, said that there was no casualty after the bus was gutted by fire which originated from a damaged carburettor.

Ibatt said: “The bus was conveying students of the institution on a field trip to Akpet, Biase yesterday being 23rd May, 2019 and got burnt along the way. Thank God no life was lost.”

See Photo From The Accident Below:

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/many-students-escaped-death-as-unical-campus-bus-catches-fire/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
Chaii...

Director of transport don chop money....

9 Likes

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by nifemi25(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2019
Student union loje gbese....

3 Likes

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by nerdfrost(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2019
angry angry this country

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by Ayotunde33(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2019
It’s well

4 Likes

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by skinnyebans(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2019
Thank God nobody died

9 Likes

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by Goldencheese(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2019
Thank God no casualty was recorded.

If you need a business plan talk to us and let us help you or your business prepare a comprehensive, bankable and results-oriented document. See my signature for my contacts. Thanks.

BrainnewsNg:

See Photo From The Accident Below:

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/many-students-escaped-death-as-unical-campus-bus-catches-fire/

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2019
Thank God no one died..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

3 Likes

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On May 26, 2019
According to an eyewitness with name Nsikak Ibatt, said that there was no casualty after the bus was gutted by fire which originated from a damaged carburettor.
We thank God for life.
The devil has been put to shame once again.
Jesus Lives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by lathrowinger: 6:35pm On May 26, 2019
I need a guy, who is ready to settle down with me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by Vizzim: 6:36pm On May 26, 2019
Wow

Thank God no life lost.
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by helphelp: 6:37pm On May 26, 2019
lathrowinger:

Na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by adehab: 6:38pm On May 26, 2019
lathrowinger:

Hmmm..
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by id4sho(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2019
Buhari but why?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2019
Engine over heating
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by Vizzim: 6:39pm On May 26, 2019
lathrowinger:

Be hopeful.. They will come running to you soon
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by owoheyhe: 6:47pm On May 26, 2019
BUST CAKE CLASS IS HERE AGAIN….

Create amazing pieces with experience so massive from this class from start to finish of 3D cakes with 2D and introduction to sculpting.

DATE: 3RD-7TH JUNE, 2019
VENUE: 4, OGBOMOSHO AVENUE, WILLIAMS LAYOUT, AKOWONJO, LAGOS
FEE: 65K

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2019
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 6:48pm On May 26, 2019
Thank You Jesus Christ for saving d lives of these undergrads cheesy
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by paroh137(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2019
Imagine you're sleeping and soneone wakes you that the bus is burning. I can imagine the speed with which they ran out.

Let me help you order cars from the U.S. at amazing rates
See signature for contact information.

3 Likes

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by teeboy100(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2019
nifemi25:
Student union loje gbese....
gbese kini?
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by pweeryambre: 6:55pm On May 26, 2019
Princedapace:
Thank God no one died..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
that your friends questionare simply makes black people look dumb... from the first 10 question you just be wondering if they are trying to find out if one is 'stupid I don't know shaa. but that's how I felt.

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2019
lathrowinger:

Can I see ur pix
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by isaacprinz(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2019
lathrowinger:
wow search no more, as am here for you!! but....... anyway DM me!!
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by maynation(f): 6:58pm On May 26, 2019
How many fire accidents today?

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by MobilityExpress: 6:59pm On May 26, 2019
shocked
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by Zombiekiller010: 7:00pm On May 26, 2019
O ga o
Re: UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) by demoBaba: 7:02pm On May 26, 2019
lathrowinger:

Settle down with you? Or you need someone that you will settle down with..... Control your English oooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? / Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!! / Jubilation As Zaria Witnesses First Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.