Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Make Money As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Money As A Student (364 Views)

Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? / 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money As A Student by thebrainyfox: 3:34pm On May 26, 2019
HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A STUDENT

I've said it, and I will continue saying it.

If you couldn't get a good job after your graduation, you cause it yourself.

I can't imagine a student not having any digital skills, you don't have any skills to offer, you can't present anything to people apart from your certificate?, so sad!!

Please read this

As a student. One of the benefits you have and must utilize within your 4years of stay on campus is *access to large population of people*, you have access to lots of people and you can sell your skills to them, imagine if you can gain #100 from 1000 people, that amount to #100,000.

It is really simple to make money as a student, you don't have to steal, fraud people or get money in some imorral way, as a student.....you can earn unlimitedly depending on your dedication.

There are up to 20,000 students in every Nigeria institution.

If you can gain at least #100 from 1000 of this population (5%) how rich would you be?

Please, endeavour to learn the following skills, they will surely be of help

1. Web development: I am a blogger, yes, and I have little knowledge in web development, I went to a program and met with a man, we discussed a lot and I showed my blog to him, he said he really like my blog and he will like to have something like that for his business, well....I charge him 40k (very low price)

Tho I'm not that good in web development but I tried to design a cool website for him, he later paid #35k, I used 10k to buy domain and hosting and used #25 to do night sub to do the designing, my gain was #24,750.

Imagine if I could get 10 people to request for a website like that, I will be having like #247,500.
And I can charge up to 150k per customer.
That's just the logic, it is really simple to make money online.

Learn the skill, market it and wait as people demand for your service (just be truthful)

2. Blogging
You can imagine the amount the likes of Linda Ikeji is earning daily, close to $60,000 (convert to naira and see the magic), Makinde Afeez of naijaloaded has also earned fortune from blogging, his networth is close to $5million.

Blogging is very interesting but need your dedications.

3. Graphics designing
Graphics designing is a very marketable skill, you can earn from it as a student, it is really interesting and very easy..... You can design something within 30minutes and charge #5000 for it.

4. Programming
5. App development
6. Digital marketing
7. Email marketing
8. Social Media management etc.

Now, I have a good news for you. If you're a unilorite.

Congratulate yourself.

There is going to be a digital skill acquisition at the faculty of education, and it will start on June 1st.

You don't necessarily need a laptop, a phone could be used for the tutorial.

Classes available includes
1. Blogging

2. Digital marketing
i. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
ii. Campaign marketing
iii. Influencer marketing
iv. Non internet marketing
v. Social media marketing
vi. Mini importation.

3. Web development

4. Social media management

There will also be a free graphics designing training for the first 20people to register.
You're to pay the sum of #1500
the payment cover handout + certificate + materials to use.

I'm sharing this with you because I care, I will also be there live, I registered for web development and blogging!

Learning these skills is very advisable, don't think about the money, but about the gain you can derive from it.
You can market your skill on fiverr.com and upwork.com too.

Join me in saying bye to poverty
Join me in saying bye to unemployment

Let's make money together.

I am Philomath (The Writing Mathematician)

To register or make enquiry contact Al-ameen through [url]https:///+2348122304793/?text=Hello,%20I%20want%20to%20join%20your%20digital%20skills%20training,%20I%20heard%20about%20you%20from%20Philomath[/url]
Re: How To Make Money As A Student by Cormung: 3:55am On May 29, 2019
I am a student now and I just don't have spare time to make money. Maybe I should start using https://essayreviewexpert.com/review/studymoose/ or something but what's the point in such case? I mean, I'll be earning money to spend them on a services which help me to save time which I need to earn money. Ridiculous...
Re: How To Make Money As A Student by Ghanaian(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2019
Upwork is making people happy

Approval of all Upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Call or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Research And Development (R&D) Innovation Challenge 2019 – Apply Here / THE INTRODUCTION OF HISTORY AS A SUBJECT IN SCHOOLS; BEYOND THE NEWS DIRECTIVE / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.