Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket (24262 Views)

Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos / Ogun Labor Party Factional Chairman Blasts Segun Odegbami Over Guber Candidacy / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by fergie001: 8:58pm On May 26, 2019
post=78746691:
Bayelsa state : one of the most under developed state in Nigeria despite the Billions of dollars they get.

Suffering and smiling ogogoro master. the ineffectual buffon himself......thanks to Guardian International for the apt name! cheesy
Dav.....stop this,
You have outgrown this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2019
post=78746827:

Our darling daddy has achieved everything more than what your entire lineage has achieved.
God bless our daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Keep supporting criminals that have eaten your life and the lives of your unborn kids.
Body go tell u las las...
Unfortunate!

Buhari is not your daddy

You called Jonathan a drunkard so I will ask you again, what has your father achieved in all of his years of existence ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2019
Why is their Noses so obvious? cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by Rule4God(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2019
'Kamez'

You've just spoken my mind, he lives in the influence of clear conscience not minding their baseless & senseless allegations.
I pray dearly for this kind of forgiving heart & spirit, where I can live my haters to God for their deserved rewards.

GOD BLESS GEJ & HIS FAMILY IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04pm On May 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You called Jonathan a drunkard so I will ask you again, what has your father achieved in all of his years of existence ?

See Ogogoro master gateman defending his oga.
Slap on your fat smelly head kiddo! cheesy wink grin

Na ogogoro master pain your life like dis? cheesy grin
You should write an article of what anyone in your lineage ever achieved compare to the person you called lifeless and all unprintable names in the world.
Shameless Hypocrite.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by winiry(f): 9:05pm On May 26, 2019
Thats politics for u. No permament friend, no permanent foe. Just permanent (personal) interest
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by MartinsD12(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2019
stephenduru:
Former President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has saluted the efforts of the Bayelsa State Governor, the Honourable Henry Seriake Dickson in educational development saying he has surpassed expectations.

Dr. Jonathan who gave the commendation at the launch of the Bayelsa Education Development Trust Fund in Yenagoa, noted that the governor’s decision to deploy the tool of education to the development and emancipation of the society was the right way to go.

A statement by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Media Relations, Mr. Fidelis Soriwei quoted the former president as saying that the initiative and the landmark achievements of the governor would outlive his eight years as it having been backed by law.

This comes days after rumours that the duo are in cold war over Bayelsa PDP guber ticket.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/goodluck-jonathan-and-dickson-laugh.html

Dickson cannot be in any cold war with baba jona, level pass level na
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2019
post=78747068:

See Ogogoro master gateman defending his oga.
Slap on your fat smelly head kiddo! cheesy wink grin

Ode grin

You go dey alright las las .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by Rule4God(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2019
kamez:
see how fresh GEJ looks...

nothing beats a clear conscience and peace of mind

You've just spoken my mind, he lives in the influence of clear conscience not minding their baseless & senseless allegations.
I pray dearly for this kind of forgiving heart & spirit, where I can live my haters to God for their deserved rewards.

GOD BLESS GEJ & HIS FAMILY IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 26, 2019
Men wey get Sense...In politics No permanent Friend No permanent Foe..It is better to Claim friend and get appointment than form enemy and get arrested.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by chrisxxx(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2019
post=78746691:
Bayelsa state : one of the most under developed state in Nigeria despite the Billions of dollars they get.

Suffering and smiling ogogoro master. the ineffectual buffon himself......The Economist International for the apt name! cheesy
Unfortunately u may never reach the level of recognition either in commendable or condemnation of Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by bilulu(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2019
post=78746691:

Suffering and smiling ogogoro master. the ineffectual buffon himself......The Economist International for the apt name! cheesy
far more developed and advanced dan a state dat has produced presidents and military head of state.... pls who has that school were PMB voted in the just concluded election?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by Luvinghubby: 10:37pm On May 26, 2019
Cletus77:

U know why I dislike everything you do? It's because you're a staunch hypocrite. On normal threads you comment as if you're human and people rush to appreciate your words with stupid likes and shares. Anywhere I see ur comment when you're pretending to be normal I just see through your bleak character and it irritates me

Men that guy is becoming a nuisance in Nairaland, I use to think he is civilized and criticize constructively but lately he behaves like jobless motorpark tout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by Cletus77(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2019
Luvinghubby:

Men that guy is becoming a nuisance in Nairaland, I use to think he is civilized and criticize constructively but lately he behaves like jobless motorpark tout
Today normal.. tomorrow abnormal..

It disgusts me!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by Shikini: 12:36am On May 27, 2019
Aw
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by Rumobaba: 3:49am On May 27, 2019
Stoning You to death wont be a bad idea.

post=78746827:

Na ogogoro master pain your life like dis little boy? grin cheesy
You should write an article of what anyone in your lineage ever achieved compare to the person you called 'lifeless' and all unprintable names in the world.
Shameless Hypocrite.
God bless our daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Keep supporting criminals that have eaten your life and the lives of your unborn kids.
Body go tell u las las...
Unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by anonimi: 4:20am On May 27, 2019
post=78746691:

May you not die an untimely death due to hatred for Jonathan.
Have you been to Katsina, Sokoto, Kano and other northern states? How is their development in education etc despite more allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue since 1960
Who built the only federal university in Katsina state of two-time president Buhari, Yar'Adua Snr. and Yar'Adua Jnr?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6421304_fbimg1501875683384_jpeg02cdd19db3dd806e52fd2cf3cf0451a7

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2019
make continue with una useless rumors...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyamo Mocks PDP, Atiku For Using Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge As Campaign Material / Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC / Gombe Youths Reject Amina Abubakar-umar As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.