Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nipost New License Fees For Local Courier Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nipost New License Fees For Local Courier Service (765 Views)

Weaker Naira Drives Up Foreign Demand For Local Products / Pantami Orders NIPOST To Suspend New License Fees For Courier Companies / FIRS, NIPOST Battle Over Control Of Stamp Duties Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nipost New License Fees For Local Courier Service by slickychi(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need help on the latest license fees to setup a local courier service in Nigeria.

Please note that I have been to NIPOST website and all needed information pages are not opening and hence my question here.

If you know the latest License fee and renewal also, do post it here as am planning to have it setup ASAP.

Thank you.
Re: Nipost New License Fees For Local Courier Service by Bumsielil(f): 9:09pm On May 26, 2019
I think it about 2million
Re: Nipost New License Fees For Local Courier Service by slickychi(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2019
Wow. That’s huge...for a startup.

Thanks all the same. But I do hope to get info on the renewal fee too and the renewal periods as well.
Re: Nipost New License Fees For Local Courier Service by maclatunji: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2023
If you have completed your Nipost registration, Uber is one of the ways to increase your revenue. Register your company with Uber and oversee your drivers work and earnings on the platform.

You can WhatsApp me on 08085404500 if interested.

(1) (Reply)

SMART WATCH Blood Pressure Heart Rate Monitor Fitness Sport Watch / How To Get your Business Found On Google Search And Maps (free) / Top Ten Biz To Think About In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.