Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Boxer Kisses Fellow Boxer While Facing Each Other Ahead Of A Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boxer Kisses Fellow Boxer While Facing Each Other Ahead Of A Match (891 Views)

"Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boxer Kisses Fellow Boxer While Facing Each Other Ahead Of A Match by frankleesehi(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2019
This is a video of a boxer who kissed another fellow boxer while facing each other ahead of a match

The two boxers were facing each other like they were going to start a fight, all of a sudden the other boxer from from left hand side kissed the other boxer and started smiling.

This got the boxer angry and wanted to fight him, but was hide by the referee

Watch The Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/boxer-kisses-fellow-boxer-while-facing.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc Missyb3
Cc Seun

Re: Boxer Kisses Fellow Boxer While Facing Each Other Ahead Of A Match by Planet3xi: 6:25pm On May 26, 2019
cheesy

My belle o

Check my threads
Re: Boxer Kisses Fellow Boxer While Facing Each Other Ahead Of A Match by meobizy(f): 9:32pm On May 26, 2019
Those are cage fighters aka MMA athletes and not boxers.
Stare downs are boring events.
It is good to have something interesting happen once in a while eg. this.
I see it as a gesture of no bad blood from the kisser.

(1) (Reply)

Phillip Otele Plays First Match For Lithuania Football Club, Scores Goal / Top 10 Most Successful Football Clubs In The World 2019 / Barcelona Vs Valencia 5-2 - Highlights (video Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.