Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors (63160 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2019
uuzba:

You are calling us local, and you here browsing our site?
When E happen now, you will say, na devil push you to misyarn.

He doesn't even know what they call local, he doesn't know that even the people of these great countries will address themselves or things within them as local when on their turf
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Maghan37: 10:19pm On May 26, 2019
Yankiss:
This part of the world, anything we see, we kill. This is a very rare species of snake that could be captured alive and sent to a curator who would put this to better use. Next is cutting in pieces and cooking. Haba, who did this to us? I watched a video where some people in an undisclosed location caught a baby whale but released it back into the seas. It cannot happen here in Africa. For a reason I don't know, I feel something is intrinsically wrong with the African worldview.
Even there is one video that was trending online in which a green anaconda was assisted in crossing an express way by passersby by stopping traffic.This happened in brasil. If it were to be in Nigeria we would of finished the soup we used to prepare it by now

1 Like

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2019
Yankiss:
Use net or report to the zoo curator. They will know how to take it alive.
And the snake will be waiting for you right

Clap for yourself the second time.
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Enskynelson(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2019
Yankiss:
This part of the world, anything we see, we kill. This is a very rare species of snake that could be captured alive and sent to a curator who would put this to better use. Next is cutting in pieces and cooking. Haba, who did this to us? I watched a video where some people in an undisclosed location caught a baby whale but released it back into the seas. It cannot happen here in Africa. For a reason I don't know, I feel something is intrinsically wrong with the African worldview.
Bros, Nigeria has not reached that level. How many Nigerians have been to the moon? These are for same reason. When we get there, we will adopt all that without struggle and pretence. For now, we shall continue to have things such as this.

1 Like

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by belshazzar(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2019
Conceptman:
This snake was killed by a neighbors this night, it once escaped some weeks ago when I saw it on my fence but luckily escaped..
orochimaru (naruchigo will relate)
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by belshazzar(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2019
Yankiss:
the thing is it seems we are wrongly wired

1 Like

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2019
deltateam:

So what? They should allow it kill you.

Allow make him dey form Americana

1 Like

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by nicepoker101(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2019
White snake in Nigeria? Na bleaching cream wey the snake use. grin
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Lovelyn451(f): 10:24pm On May 26, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
you no like white snake? Na big black Anaconda dis kine girl dey like
I no like all of them...I've never seen a snake in my life n I don't want to see
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by hushpapi(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2019
The first thing that comes to mind is to kill it, to keep it is not on the list. This is Nigeria

Asquare84:
Too bad you will never see this specie anywhere again In the world
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Conceptman: 10:29pm On May 26, 2019
uuzba:

You are calling us local, and you here browsing our site?
When E happen now, you will say, na devil push you to misyarn.
I mean neighbors not u .
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by enemyofprogress: 10:35pm On May 26, 2019
Lalasticlala doesnt eat this kind of snake
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Rubbiish(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2019
Yankiss:
U people sound as if snakes are lizard
Snakes are harmful, the first thing that comes to mind when u see something that can harm u is to kill it, whether rare specie or not, it is nature.

If u see a white snake in ur room, won't u kill it?
U think d thought of capturing it alive will come to ur mind?

3 Likes

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Ganjafama(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2019
Rubbiish:

U people sound as if snakes are lizard
Snakes are harmful, the first thing that comes to mind when u see something that can harm u is to kill it, whether rare or not, it is nature.

You dey mind that conservationist?

2 Likes

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Tensionstar(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2019
While some are trying to eradicate all the bad things in this world, some others are advocating on protecting and keeping them.....All the snakes in the world plus their eonomics value in not worth the life of any human being....Stop thinking n acting like oyibo ppl all time!
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Otisker(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2019
Kalapizim:
I once saw a whitish looking snake at minjibir kano. Unfortunately it escaped and my colleagues didn't believe me but i know what i saw.
me too saw that type of snake cross a part way when i was quite a kid and when I told people I saw white snake they laughed at me
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by AreaFada2: 11:01pm On May 26, 2019
Probably an albino snake.
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 26, 2019
Yankiss:

Na illiteracy bro

1 Like

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Amanda4life: 11:06pm On May 26, 2019
Snake website in the making
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Awe4luv(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2019
Conceptman:
I thought as much too but I can't start arguing this with some locals in this neighborhood cheesy
wait till it comes into your house bro....you could help us keep the specie for future references....
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Awe4luv(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2019
Yankiss:
if you are in his shoe...who would you have called to help captured the snakes, where in this country would you have taken it to to be kept.....dey dere dey form and let the rare specie bite you first!

2 Likes

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by goodnewscliff(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2019
albino snake
cheesy cheesy grin grin
lala new specs
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by fidtopade: 11:23pm On May 26, 2019
Yankiss:
i think our main problem in Africa is civilization just as Emmanuel Mackron (France President) rightly said. Some persons would have travel from different part of the world just to come see a white snake where it is carefully kept and taking care of. I once saw a snake with two heads but before I come close they have already kill it. All they were saying is an evil snake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by goodnewscliff(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2019
Awe4luv:

if you are in his shoe...who would you have called to help captured the snakes, where in this country would you have taken it to to be kept.....dey dere dey form and let the rare specie bite you first!
hehehehehehe
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by summygee1: 11:24pm On May 26, 2019
Foreign or Oyibo snake show Naija.
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Yankiss(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2019
fidtopade:
i think our main problem in Africa is civilization just as Emmanuel Mackron (France President) rightly said. Some persons would have travel from different part of the world just to come see a white snake where it is carefully kept and taking care of. I once saw a snake with two heads but before I come close they have already kill it. All they were saying is an evil snake.
You are right. Evil snake when we have conjoined twins and they are not evil twins.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Chidonc(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2019
actrinity:

Snake has different colours. Any colour u can think of in this world, snake has the specie. There was a snake documentary I watched in Nat Geo wide about 15 to 20yrs ago, there were blue, red, pink, white, yellow snakes, each in its grass. All the colours u can think. But here in africa, we are only familiar with green & black.
snakes have different colours sir we know, but white snakes which normally results as a form of mutation are rare to come by, presently yellow lavender is the most expensive pet in the world to own, it's just a white and yellow snake.
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by stevedeey(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2019
Albino snake
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by Timekeeper: 11:50pm On May 26, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I no like all of them...I've never seen a snake in my life n I don't want to see

Can we exchange contacts? I school here in Bayero University
Re: A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors by clive2u(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2019
Ashawo snake don go bleach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) / Found This In Front Of My House. What Is It Called In Your Local Dialect?? / Photos Of Unlucky People Having A Very Bad Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.