Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP (30127 Views)

Police Arrest Hotel Owner In Anambra, Rescue Nine Girls Used As Sex Slaves / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 26, 2019
Even ordinary Mali don de use 9ja girls shine.

9ja which way?
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Newguyhere: 9:58pm On May 26, 2019
my people this issue is really serious ohh shocked
The prostitute I hired some weeks back told me a ton of things young girls go through in the hands of sex traffickers.
Imagine giant 7 fit men fucking 13 year olds undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Investmentfreak: 10:03pm On May 26, 2019
Atleast they are actually living..human life is worth less in we country
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Investmentfreak: 10:05pm On May 26, 2019
Newguyhere:
my people this issue is really serious ohh shocked
The prostitute I hired some weeks back told me a ton of things young girls go through in the hands of sex traffickers.
Imagine giant 7 fit men fucking 13 year olds undecided

Indirectly saying you hired an underage for commercial sex purpose grin lala give this man one white snake with two teeth
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 26, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Jus two porty thasand por a gal? Walai, I go buy handred Nigerian gals evbry week.
grin grin .

The Kingdom of God suffer violence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Newguyhere: 10:07pm On May 26, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Indirectly saying you hired an underage for commercial sex purpose grin lala give this man one white snake with two teeth

nah I meant she told me... Under age girls where being smuggled
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Investmentfreak: 10:09pm On May 26, 2019
Newguyhere:

nah I meant she told me... Under age girls where being smuggled

Why pay for sex bro? grin konji de make man mad
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Coronation(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2019
this is bad
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Guruindahouse(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2019
I feel you. Its sad that the youths that need to take it back from these miscreants are already fighting over who will rule among Tinubu, Osinbajo or Elrufai come 2023.

I am even pitying the country that the unborn children will call their own.
Disintegration or revolution is the key to eradicate our serious impediments to nation's progress.
Toks2008:

Honestly...what a country... Everyday I weep inside and ask where did we go wrong?

Q
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by mmadu5(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2019
Jesus Christ the money is to to much .these girls are rich
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Newguyhere: 10:11pm On May 26, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Why pay for sex bro? grin konji de make man mad

konji shows no mercy ohh grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by BlackSaints: 10:11pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Investmentfreak: 10:15pm On May 26, 2019
Newguyhere:

konji shows no mercy ohh grin
I understand..Bleep urge and pervertions are honestly underated.. even Pablo was into children after all the billions
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Emanodimo(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=Yankiss post=78748074]Even Mali has become 'abroad' too. I tell you that apart from those girls forcefully seized and pawned by insurgents, the rest are clear-eyed prostitutes who personally knew how they arrived there and what they were meant to do. The sickening stories of being lured to prostitution under the guise of going to work is fake and untrue, meant to curry favor or evoke pity. If you blame the Nigerian government for everything, just know that the situation in Nigeria did not warrant all these negative life choices. There are fallow lands for farming and many people have made it that way. For every girl that chose the easy path of flesh-trade, there are others that decided on better ways of living. We have female mechanics, sales agents, farmers, etc. If I were in seat of authority in Nigeria, I wouldn't rally to the help of anyone who is above 18 as at the time of their wrongful indoctrination into prostitution, drug peddling and other easy-virtue quick-trades that tarnish our collective identity. [/quote

Well said, we need to take that... You can see the form of sympathy those Prostitute receive from Nigerians at home.... When they start claiming they don't know how they left home from Edo, Enugu, Calabar to Lagos.

Well, the buiz of prostitute is as old as mankind.

NAPTIP can stop it.. It should focus on it child trafficking... Not nosediving to something it can't control here in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by nicepoker101(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2019
Too expensive. They should even auction them publicly. 2,500 naira grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by mmsen: 10:19pm On May 26, 2019
uu
Yankiss:
Even Mali has become 'abroad' too. I tell you that apart from those girls forcefully seized and pawned by insurgents, the rest are clear-eyed prostitutes who personally knew how they arrived there and what they were meant to do. The sickening stories of being lured to prostitution under the guise of going to work is fake and untrue, meant to curry favor or evoke pity. If you blame the Nigerian government for everything, just know that the situation in Nigeria did not warrant all these negative life choices. There are fallow lands for farming and many people have made it that way. For every girl that chose the easy path of flesh-trade, there are others that decided on better ways of living. We have female mechanics, sales agents, farmers, etc. If I were in seat of authority in Nigeria, I wouldn't rally to the help of anyone who is above 18 as at the time of their wrongful indoctrination into prostitution, drug peddling and other easy-virtue quick-trades that tarnish our collective identity.

There is something very wrong with a people who think that salvation can come in running to Mali, Libya or even living as an illegal immigrant in Europe.

All that energy should be put to use against the useless political class, traditional and religious leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2019
so ashawo work don dey pay self for Mali
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by ba7man(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2019
dkronicle:
Nigeria is hell
Ohhhh shut up. angry

So being sold into prostitution in Mali or Libya is now better than their situation in Nigeria??

Is dying in the Sahara better than living in Nigeria??

Ignorant and lazy people will always suffer in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by sonofElElyon: 10:37pm On May 26, 2019
NAPTIP should seek the cooperation of these neighbouring countries and really really go after the traffickers, not just rescue the victims... The human trafficking won't stop as long as the traffickers are still free

damiloladuke:
The plights of some Nigerian girls sold as as sex slaves in Mali have been brought up to the notice of the ECOWAS parliament by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP.

NAPTIP Director-General, Julie Okah-Donli, while speaking at a presentation to members of the ECOWAS Parliament. revealed that Nigerian girls were being sold for between N210,000 and N240,000 to work as prostitutes, Vanguard reports.

NAPTIP is seeking an agreement between Nigeria and neighbouring West African countries to end the practice of Nigerian girls being used as sex slaves in Mali.

Presenting the report of the fact-finding mission to Mali, Okah-Donli said that after being sold, the girls were made to pay back between N1.08 million and N1.2 million, usually within eight months, to their madams.
She said:

“There are more than one million Nigerians residing in Mali. About 20,000 of these Nigerians are girls believed to be victims of trafficking and the number increases by 50 per day.

“Many victims are deceived to leave their livelihoods in Nigeria for greener pastures in ‘Mali”

“Some of the victims are abducted from Nigeria, including those that arrive in school uniforms.”
“On arrival at the border town between Burkina Faso and Mali, many of the girls are sold off for CFA 350,000 to 400,000; their new owners then make them pay back about CFA 1.6 million to CFA 2 million with one CFA being 0.6 Naira,” she said.

Okah-Donli said that as part of efforts to curb the trend, the agency recommended among other things, that Nigeria should develop a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mali, Burkina Faso, Benin Republic, Guinea and Senegal.

Okah-Donli said,

“There is need for comprehensive sensitisation of rescued victims before repatriation and a comprehensive blueprint worked out for tracing, empowerment and rehabilitation of victims”.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-girls-sold-as-sex-slaves-in-mali-for-n210000-naptip/

Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 26, 2019
Nigeria is a failed nation
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by hopexter(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2019
post=78748007:
.......and the last cow we bought a fortnight ago for our last party for a FULL COW barbecue was #370,000!!

Are we now saying cows are more expensive than human lives?!

What an irony of life!!

Death price is more expensive to hustling price grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by MrFly(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2019
HACKPASTOR:
May almighty God help us and changed our leaders for Goods. Nigeria is loosing it.
goods and services/changed... School beckons at ur doorstep
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Deejaygold(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2019
dirtycoin:
This is sad.

Let's blame Buhari
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2019
cry this so sad. Pls why Nigeria turn to something like this? Why some of our citizens have no value to the world?

It's a shame that Nigeria still remain as bad.

But I want to ask one question who can make our law work between senator and president?

If Truely sanator are the law makers walahi Nigeria need to sack all this useless senators.
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Small080(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2019
Mali �� out of all countries, is Mali �� better than Nigeria ��.....
I don't know what wrong with Nigerians, if you want to leave Nigeria go to better countries now..... Mali �� ke
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by nutripot: 11:53pm On May 26, 2019
See wetin Buhari and osibanjo cause? cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by kjhova(m): 12:48am On May 27, 2019
Sluacoast:

When will this unavoidable suffering would ends. Can you imagine. They are even up to 1 million girls who left their homes in I search of a greener pastures. Why are we this cause African. Or Nigeria as it stands. Other neighbouring countries are even improving daily. You'd hardly hear the names of other countries in crimes. Even Ghana we do supply electricity. They celebrated an interrupted power supply some years back. If we don't do something to end our misery. We'd still remained in pain. Just imagine. Just to even eke a living is so helluva.

Lawd Jesus!!

Some adults still peddle this ballony in 2019?

Your country does not supply a single Watt of electricity to Ghana and no, Ghana did not celebrate uninterrupted power supply at any time!!

Please do some research. Our country barely generate 5,000MW of electricity from a handful generators and we lack the capacity to transmit all of these to the discos for distribution. How, pray tell, do we supply electricity to Ghana? Where is the trans line that carries this supply? Is it carried overland across Benin and Togo or is it an undersea line along the Atlantic shoreline? How is this supply billed and who collects the remittance?

Ghana, herself, barely generate 1,000MW capacity for a country of over 20million that requires at least 20,000MW supply. How do they achieve the so-called uninterrupted power supply?

Guys, let's question every info we come across and let's learn to do some research. Too many lies in public space these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by Sluacoast(m): 1:59am On May 27, 2019
kjhova:

Lawd Jesus!!

Some adults still peddle this ballony in 2019?

Your country does not supply a single Watt of electricity to Ghana and no, Ghana did not celebrate uninterrupted power supply at any time!!

Please do some research. Our country barely generate 5,000MW of electricity from a handful generators and we lack the capacity to transmit all of these to the discos for distribution. How, pray tell, do we supply electricity to Ghana? Where is the trans line that carries this supply? Is it carried overland across Benin and Togo or is it an undersea line along the Atlantic shoreline? How is this supply billed and who collects the remittance?

Ghana, herself, barely generate 1,000MW capacity for a country of over 20million that requires at least 20,000MW supply. How do they achieve the so-called uninterrupted power supply?

Guys, let's question every info we come across and let's learn to do some research. Too many lies in public space these days.
Thanks a lot bro. I need to unlearn what I thought was right. And I'd research more on it. Credit to you
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by ddeola: 2:15am On May 27, 2019
Shame on OUR LEADERS ! undecided undecided undecided

Selfish and corrupt demons
Re: Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP by contigiency(m): 2:32am On May 27, 2019
XTHRONE:
Too bad, result of failed government

No! Result of greed, laziness, wrong peer group influence, and poor parental background.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana / Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War / Police Arrest Notorious Cult Members Who Shot Innocent Citizens In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.