Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (1478 Views)

Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu by gistsmill04: 9:08pm On May 26, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/26/ambode-hands-over-to-sanwo-olu/

Mrs. Bolanle Ambode, wife of the outgoing governor of Lagos State and Chairperson of the Committee of Wives of Lagos State Officials has handed over to the wife of the governor-elect, Dr. Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu.

Ambode at the ceremony in Ikeja on Sunday urged Sanwo-Olu to take the committee to greater height.

She lauded the vision of the founding mothers of the committee, which was to complement the efforts of the government in critical areas that were women and children friendly.

Ambode remarked that the committee, under successive leaderships had continued to pursue a lofty vision.

According to her, this has led to remarkable improvements in the lives of women, girls and children in vital areas of health, empowerment and education.

She thanked members of the committee for their support over the past four years, lauding her predecessors for their advice and words of wisdom.

Ambode wished Sanwo-Olu the best and implored members of COWLSO and women in the state to extend same measure of love, support and cooperation to her.

“My dear sister, the incoming first lady of our great state, as you settle down to this office, I wish you all the best.

“Very importantly, learn to enjoy the journey you are about to embark upon.

“Always remember where you are going but never forget where you are coming from.

“I wish you good health, divine protection and guidance for great successes,” Ambode said.

Sanwo-Olu commended Ambode for taking COWLSO to an enviable height, promising that she would not deviate from the ideals of the committee.

“I thank my big sister, Mrs. Bolanle Ambode, for the great steps she has taken to move the committee to its current level.

“I thank her for the words of encouragement that I should not be scared about the challenges of that office.

“I will do my best, God helping me, to move COWLSO to the next level,” said Sanwo-Olu.

Highlight of the event was the presentation of charity grants to 29 orphanages and the less privileged.

Re: Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu by hisexcellency34: 9:11pm On May 26, 2019
So, her power as the almighty First Lady of Lagos state don end be that ? From next week Sunday now, she can queue to take communion from the priest

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu by reccy(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2019
Abeg who be ambode among them?
Re: Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So, her power as the almighty First Lady of Lagos state don end be that ? From next week Sunday now, she can queue to take communion from the priest
she can join the queue to take communion from the priest she sacked. how time flies, she never thought she would be humiliated like this

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu by press9jatv: 9:56pm On May 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This is not fair at all ,you still remember this news. Oga oooooo. Internet will never forget.
Re: Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu by agabusta: 11:14pm On May 26, 2019
press9jatv:
This is not fair at all ,you still remember this news. Oga oooooo. Internet will never forget.

Forget ke? That was the beginning of the deterioration of the goodwill they enjoyed among Lagosians.

Arrogant woman. How can u disengage a man of God and also ask him to leave the housing quarters immediately?

That was just too callous.
Re: Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu by press9jatv: 12:14am On May 27, 2019
agabusta:

Forget ke? That was the beginning of the deterioration of the goodwill they enjoyed among Lagosians.

Arrogant woman. How can u disengage a man of God and also ask him to leave the housing quarters immediately?

That was just too callous.
lol she's power thirst woman, now the same power has thrown her and husband out of power. Lesson to learn from what she did. Internet never forget .
Re: Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:35am On May 27, 2019
reccy:

Which of them resemble SanwoOlu
Re: Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu by agabusta: 5:13am On May 27, 2019
reccy:

The one on the left.

(1) (Reply)

What Ojukwu Saw 50 Years Ago, Some People Need Ruga To See Today / Appeal Court Sacks Another Apc Lawmaker In Kaduna State / BREAKING: Bayelsa Guber Review, Supreme Court Sits on Bayelsa Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.