Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,607 members, 7,840,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. (2280 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by niquee: 12:41am On May 28, 2019
[i][/i]my dear, tell them!
@ Op..... Don't ever consider separation and/or divorce as a solution to marital problem. Its like jumping from a frying pan to fire. The ability to withstand 1st to 5th year marital problems will give you both happiness and satisfaction that can never be rivalled. Instead of listening to all these advice above telling you to man up, look for a marriage counsellor that can use the Word of God as a guidance. If you can't, check on familylife.com, marriagetoday.com and read all the articles on marriage. Let your wife read them too cos her behavior is really getting out of hand. Get some books from a nairalander here known as SHOBAM. The books will help you enhance your character. Its good to remove the plank in your eyes 1st so as to see clear in removing the straw in your wife's eyes.
All in all, your problem is comical compared to real marital problems. If you are the type that lacks patience in fixing things with care, I'm sorry for you.
Gift7428:
Poster check yourself properly to see if its not you.
Maybe you are not doing something right.
How do you treat your wife?
I can see your wife has no faith in your marriage;just look at the savings issue and how she brags about it.
How you treat a woman matters.
I am talking from experience.
My first few years of my marriage were full of insults Blows flying up and down because of how my hubby treated me.I was a tiger .
8 years into the marriage we separated.
Somewhere along the line we reconciled and went for conuselling( Not a church).A proper certified psychologist.
We both realized we have been doing it wrong all along.
Thank God for us now.We are not perfect but we are better and stronger.

What am i saying?
Cant you find a way to provide help to your wife?
I can see she has anger issues and pride.She is only suffering from ignorance because she feels her ways are the best.I believe you saw other good virtues in her.

This seperation people talk about everywhere on social media, its not as easy as you think.Nigerians are talkers .
Why will you want to deprive a child of her mothers love.
Hear this very loud and clear, no woman on earth will love and care for your daughter more than her mother.
Take this to the bank.
When i left my hubby, most guys were only interested in me and not my daughter.The ones who accepted were all faking for the time being.
Please find a way to work through this phase.
Shalom
Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by crackhaus: 4:41am On May 28, 2019
FredasMumAndI:
Maybe she's depressed, or hitting a mind crisis.

@mybeautifulmindnetwork on instagram is a small comunity formed by Betty Irabor for people to take mental health seriously.
You might want to look into it.

Fighting with everyone is a sign that something is broken in you..
I tell ya.
Some people think it's attributed to strength of character, not knowing they're having an undiagnosed psychological issue.

Only you can't be right while every opponent is wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by crackhaus: 4:49am On May 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Be mature, how old are you?
Just look at this small girl asking a man how old he is.
Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by eyinjuege: 5:36am On May 28, 2019
louiskay:
Young and learning... I never pray to experience all this kind tribulations in marriage o

but realistically, when a lady starts bragging about having a life savings ehn... ladies like that are very dangerous to trust or live with... its either they are from broken homes or have close relatives with such horrifying marriage experiences... whose advise they must have yielded too in having a side saving in case the marriage goes haywire

please, take your daughter far away from her... take her to your mom or any close and trusted relative.

If the OP cannot look after the child himself despite his work schedule (afterall many single mothers and even married ones work and still look after their children), then he has no business getting custody of that child. And custody should be through the law courts, who will act in the interest of the child and not anyone's ego.
Hardly will any close and trusted relative look after the daughter like the mother. Even those relatives have their own character flaws which may not make them better than the OPs wife. Sadly, not everyone has role models in their parents.
The grandmother you expect to raise her grandchild shouldn't be doing so at her age. Perhaps she has other children who would want her to visit them abroad. Where would she keep OPs child? Perhaps she has functions in her village she has to attend to, where will she keep the child who should probably be in school?
It's a different thing if the mother were dead, but she's well and alive and able to take care of her child as she has been doing.
Unless of course the child is being used as a pawn to get back at the mother. If that's the idea OP, then you are not a good father too. Your child's safety, well being should always come first. It should come above your pride, ego and issues with the mother.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:15am On May 28, 2019
egojeny1:

A lady calling another woman disrespectful wife... I'm sorry for you. Abeg if u neva marry go and marry and let ur sis-in-law come and disrespect you in ur house u ll know how it feels. Moreover she didn't just visit she came to stay.

And that is exactly how ur husband will slap the hell out of you and ur brain will reset by force.

Rubbish
Thank God all of them are in their husband house so I don't see that as an issue. And I respect my man to d fullest, he's my best friend. I've never undermined his authority
Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by Mizwisdom(f): 7:55am On May 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Just look at this small girl asking a man how old he is.

If I curse you, your life ehn....anyways, silence is the best answer for a full. Try to advice the man against such delinquent decision, that's all.
Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by addictiv(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2019
except the house belongs to her, if not call ur sister back, talk to your wife to behave herself. if she tries nonsense send her back to her fathers house let her go and learn home training. your sis can be doing the cooking and help take care of your child until your wife becomes sober
Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by crackhaus: 8:05am On May 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:

If I curse you, your life ehn....anyways, silence is the best answer for a full. Try to advice the man against such delinquent decision, that's all.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by Nobody: 8:18am On May 28, 2019
Hahaha, elope keh. Was she the one that pay the brideprice hahahaha! Gosh u making me laff here, leave that option to her, let her do the eloping and take charge of your home like a real man will do.. God bless!
Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by Gift7428: 12:57pm On May 28, 2019
Never listen to this advice.
You dont understand the bond in marriage so i will excuse you.

[ cryquote author=addictiv post=78785125]except the h cryouse belongs to her, if not call ur sister back, talk to your wife to behave herself. if she tries nonsense send her back to her fathers house let her go and learn home training. your sis can be doing the cooking and help take care of your child until your wife becomes sober[/quote] cry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 28, 2019
The stories I keep reading on Nairaland about marriage is just scary. From infidelity to lack of peace of mind. I don't even know what to think about this anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by ImaIma1(f): 10:11am On May 29, 2019
egojeny1:
But why won't ur sister do what she asked her to do? That's a disrespect to her. If u bring ur sister back to that house she should do whatever she asks her to do, ur sister shld know that the house is for ur wife and not her's. She shld give her max respect if u want peace to reign in ur house. No need for your younger sister to rub shoulders with ur wife they are not mates. I'm sure ur sister must have been saying rubbish things abt ur wife to ur other siblings and parents. That's how some siblings will come and be causing trouble in someone's house, common message she couldn't help out. That is very bad. If we should hear ur wife's side of this gist now we will not believe our ears.

Why should a man like u think of eloping with ur daughter, hian! Biko man-up and take care/charge of ur home, talk things out with ur wife and make things work. You are the head of the house.

The sister is not actually the problem. The wife has a bad attitude... fighting with everyone and being disrespectful and rude. Do you know how she treated the sister to make that one refuse an errand?

Whether younger or older, people need to be treated with respect. If she can disrespect her husband who is supposed to be the head of the family, how do you think she would have treated the sister who is probably younger than her?
Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by ImaIma1(f): 10:43am On May 29, 2019
You need to take charge of your home and stop letting her create an uncomfortable atmosphere for you. You are taking all the nonsense without putting a stop to it.

She feels your happiness depends on her. So when she starts acting up, you are miserable and she goes about like she has conquered you.

You need to put your foot down and say enough is enough. Tell her that if she cannot manage her emotions and attitude, you are taking her back to her father's house.

This is not what marriage is supposed to be and I am wondering why you married such a woman.
Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 29, 2019
Marriage isn't full of roses. If you give up now, that's how you'll keep running. You'll never have what it takes to build a home. Talk to you wife please.

Don't run away with your daughter.

Lalasticlala you are needed. cry
Re: I Want To Elope With Our 2 Years Old Daughter. by Amuocha: 9:38pm On May 29, 2019
But where is lalasticlala now sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help.. I Feel My Mom Don’t Like Me / Should I Be Regretting This? / I Don't Want To Live With My Strict Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.