Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Is It “eba Effect” Or Older Age? Why Do Some Flying Eagles Players Look Older? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is It “eba Effect” Or Older Age? Why Do Some Flying Eagles Players Look Older? (439 Views)

Falconets In The Final, Flying Eagles Out Of All African Games Football / U20 AFCON: Flying Eagles Battle Mali For Final Ticket. Today 4pm / The Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: Poland 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It “eba Effect” Or Older Age? Why Do Some Flying Eagles Players Look Older? by torphix: 9:52pm On May 26, 2019
As a Nigerian, and indeed an African, I have watched in earnest almost every game of the Under-20 FIFA World Cup presently going on in Poland. In particular, I am excited at the prospect of the Nigerian Flying Eagles, as the younger Nigerian football teams tend to do better than the Super Eagles in international tournaments.

The reason I watch these FIFA tournaments closely this is that I have no doubt that African football players are gifted with quickness, pace, and agility. However, it still puzzles me why our players magically stop excelling once they get over 20 years, despite dominating in the younger FIFA-based tournaments.

https://qwenu.com/2019/05/26/is-it-the-eba-effect-or-is-it-older-age-players-why-do-some-nigerian-flying-eagles-players-at-the-fifa-under-20-world-cup-in-poland-look-older-written-by-funsho-ayoade/

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Jurgen Klopp Won First Final Of His Career, As Liver Made History. / Tyson Fury Defeats Tom Schwarz With A Second-round TKO / Photos:overall Top 4 Goalscorers In The History Of CAF AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.