Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Europa League Final Streaming - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Europa League Final Streaming (908 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Return Champions League Final Tickets As Liverpool Supporters W / Today Bet9ja Code Uefa Champions League/europa League / Stake 100naira Champions League,europa Tnk Me Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europa League Final Streaming by TEE099(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2019
Hi guys...
Sure lots of Arsenal and Chelsea fans are here that have been religiously following the Europa League tournament. I've been watching the tournament in a place that may be unavailable for the final match. I'm sure since DSTV hasn't been showing the tournament, many Arsenal and Chelsea fans here would've been watching the tournament from live streaming sources. Please if you use live streaming here, please drop sure links here for those of us that may want to watch the match on live stream on Wednesday... Please only links that have been used by you in previous matches in this year's Europa League to avoid "stories that touch" on Wednesday to a fellow fan on Wednesday. Thank you.
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by Coswitmedia: 12:55am On May 27, 2019
Stream the match live on BT Sports2 at http://coswitmedia.com/arsenal-vs-chelsea/
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by TEE099(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2019
Guys please drop more links ooo
I don't want to get disappointed on Wednesday oo
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by TEE099(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2019
Coswitmedia:
Stream the match live on BT Sports2 at http://coswitmedia.com/arsenal-vs-chelsea/
Evidently your blog. How sure is this? Clicked the link already and the media wasn't playing, will the page redirect on Wednesday or something?
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by Coswitmedia: 11:53am On May 27, 2019
TEE099:
Evidently your blog. How sure is this? Clicked the link already and the media wasn't playing, will the page redirect on Wednesday or something?
You can try it again. However, you will definitely have a stable stream during the match. Thank you.
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by MrCuteking(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2019
TEE099:
Hi guys...
Sure lots of Arsenal and Chelsea fans are here that have been religiously following the Europa League tournament. I've been watching the tournament in a place that may be unavailable for the final match. I'm sure since DSTV hasn't been showing the tournament, many Arsenal and Chelsea fans here would've been watching the tournament from live streaming sources. Please if you use live streaming here, please drop sure links here for those of us that may want to watch the match on live stream on Wednesday... Please only links that have been used by you in previous matches in this year's Europa League to avoid "stories that touch" on Wednesday to a fellow fan on Wednesday. Thank you.

Credit 2k in bet9ja account and enjoy livestream .

Or credit $5 in bet365 account. Enjoy live stream more than anywhere. I have used it. With good network, no buffering
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by Lordjb: 4:15pm On May 27, 2019
Alright
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by TEE099(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2019
Coswitmedia:

You can try it again. However, you will definitely have a stable stream during the match. Thank you.
Alright thank you
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by TEE099(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2019
MrCuteking:

Credit 2k in bet9ja account and enjoy livestream .

Or credit $5 in bet365 account. Enjoy live stream more than anywhere. I have used it. With good network, no buffering
Alright thank you, I happen not to have any of the accounts though wink
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by MrCuteking(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2019
TEE099:
Alright thank you, I happen not to have any of the accounts though wink

Create one. Its easy. When the match starts just go to inplay ,search for Chelsea vs Arsenal and watch it as you want
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by TEE099(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2019
MrCuteking:

Create one. Its easy. When the match starts just go to inplay ,search for Chelsea vs Arsenal and watch it as you want
I wouldn't need to load my account with any money?
Re: Europa League Final Streaming by MrCuteking(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2019
TEE099:
I wouldn't need to load my account with any money?

Load it with N200

(1) (Reply)

Kolasinac Fights Off Knife-wielding Attack On Mesut Ozil’s Car / Crazy Goal Celebrations In Women's Football / Why I Believe Chelsea Need An Extension Of Their Transfer Ban?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.