Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Actor And Film Maker, Kunle Afolayan's Marriage Crumbles | Www.e-nigeriang.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Actor And Film Maker, Kunle Afolayan's Marriage Crumbles | Www.e-nigeriang.com (1964 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Actress Chacha Eke Marriage Crumbles | E-nigeria! / Nollywood Actor, Prince Dammy Eke Is Dead| Www.e-nigeriang.com / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor And Film Maker, Kunle Afolayan's Marriage Crumbles | Www.e-nigeriang.com by eNIGERIANG: 1:28am On May 27, 2019
Kunle Afolayan marriage: Top Nollywood actor and filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan’s marriage is reportedly in crisis, www.e-nigeriang.com have now learned. The marriage of Kunle Afolayan to Tolu was said to have been shrouded in claims and accusations of multiple cases of adultery and voodoo practice.

According to sources, Tolu had repeatedly accused her husband of involvement with both single and married women of means, some of whom sometimes bankroll his movie projects.

Meanwhile reports say Kunle and Tolu’s marriage was one of convenience as Kunle was never in love with Tolu, but stayed because of their children. But on the other hand, another source begged to differ.

“Tolu has tolerated Kunle’s excesses for too long, unlike what many may think, she had been the one holding the family together and the reason is not far fetched, their children.

Kunle Afolayan has been caught cheating on his wife several times and he is unapologetic. He is also very fetish and Tolu fears for her life and that’s why she moved out” submitted a source close to the now troubled family.

Meanwhile e-nigeria! also gathered that the last straw that broke the Carmel’s back was when Kunle moved to initiate their children into fetish practice.

Meanwhile when e-nigeria! reached out to Kunle Afolayan via his official Facebook account, there was no response until the time of publishing this report.

This is a developing story, more details soon.

Re: Actor And Film Maker, Kunle Afolayan's Marriage Crumbles | Www.e-nigeriang.com by otipoju(m): 2:43am On May 27, 2019
The guy should have just married an Omo-Awo like him. She would understand his need to fortify himself and his children just like his father taught him to.

I am a Celestian and i pray with candles, i cannot marry a wife who will be questioning my choosing to pray to Jehovah with candles when i undertand that its a symbol of light overcoming darkness.

Na my own faith be that.

(1) (Reply)

Araboy! / End Of Year Fraud! Segun Agbaje`s GTB In Trouble Over Total`s Missing N850m! / Facebook Fraudstes!! I Must Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.