Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Swifno Story – Episode 6 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Swifno Story – Episode 6 (166 Views)

My Swifno Story – Episode 4 / My Swifno Story – Episode 2 / My Swifno Story –episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Swifno Story – Episode 6 by Swifno: 3:08am On May 27, 2019
Hi there and a happy new week to you, hope you had a good weekend? We’ll be sharing another story of one of our amiable customers, this week. And as we do, for the sake of privacy, he’ll go under the alias, Mr. H.
Mr. H. is a retired civil servant, a tech savvy one too. Well he was a vibrant computer scientist in his time in service. You must be wondering how I know this, well he always utilizes every opportunity to call us(www.swifno.com) to make enquiries and suggest ways on how best we can serve our customers via the Swifno App.
Mr. H. placed a delivery request one Friday morning, his address on the mainland was the pick-up location and the drop-off location was on the island. So when the time came for our couriers to set out that morning, it was easy for them zoom to Mr. H’s pick-up location, because they have their offices on the mainland, and as soon as they collected the package containing a book, our couriers were on their way to the island, and of course with other packages that were to be delivered on the island. When our couriers got to the area of the drop-off location they called the recipient of the package and he said that he had relocated to Ebute-Meta.
You can imagine how our couriers felt, we(www.swifno.com) were immediately called and then we called Mr. H. and told him. He apologized for the mix-up and said he’ll call the recipient. Few minutes later Mr. H. called us and confirmed that the recipient had moved to Ebute-Meta, and then he gave us the recipient’s new address, he apologized again for the mix-up. We then(www.swifno.com) furnished our couriers with the recipient’s new address and they rerouted, and headed down to Ebute-Meta. When our couriers got to Ebute-Meta, they called the recipient again and this time, he welcomed them to his house and collected his package.
We always make sure that all our deliveries end successfully, Mr. H’s own wasn’t going to be an exception. In Mr. H’s case, we had to take the initiative to modify his delivery via phone calls. At the end of the day, our deliveries record success no matter the challenges we face.

(1) (Reply)

Scan & Edit Any Documents With This Mouse! / Please Help A Brother / Free Blog/website Listing And Promotion On Adfelt.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.