Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Rise Of Far Right Parties In The West - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Rise Of Far Right Parties In The West (350 Views)

Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) / Far Right Political Parties In Israel / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of Far Right Parties In The West by Mbakuthegreat: 4:38am On May 27, 2019
Far right parties in the west are rising and im actually not against this because its the liberal parties which have been destabilizing Africa and importing war, poverty and hunger and then pretending to be our friends while they caused the damage. The right parties unlike the liberals are not globalists and lets us be alone. This is why i love Donald Trump, he calls africa a shithole and lets us be alone and do our thing, hes the best thing that ever happened to Aftica.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Far Right Parties In The West by dermmy(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:
Far right parties in the west are rising and im actually not against this because its the liberal parties which have been destabilizing Africa and importing war, poverty and hunger and then pretending to be our friends while they caused the damage. The right parties unlike the liberals are not globalists and lets us be alone. This is why i love Donald Trump, he calls africa a shithole and lets us be alone and do our thing, hes the best thing that ever happened to Aftica.

The fact that they are far rights doesn't stop them from pursuing their neo imperialist agenda in Africa, I only blame African leaders for their disunity and cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Far Right Parties In The West by budaatum: 10:47am On May 27, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:
Please! Their rise was very tiny.
Insignificantly small, in fact.
Re: The Rise Of Far Right Parties In The West by Mbakuthegreat: 11:03am On May 27, 2019
budaatum:

Please! Their rise was very tiny.
Insignificantly small, in fact.

Nope, In France the national rally is now leading. France has been the biggest looter of Africa and till today is looting igs colonies which have ramained as poor as during independence except for Cote dvoire. National front was opposed to the french liberals involvment in the Ivorian coup in 2010. These western liberals are our biggest enemies to development with their globalism.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Far Right Parties In The West by Mbakuthegreat: 11:06am On May 27, 2019
dermmy:

The fact that they are far rights doesn't stop them from pursuing their neo imperialist agenda in Africa, I only blame African leaders for their disunity and cluelessness.

It can have an effect like we’re seing with Donald Trump, he doesnt involve himself in our politics and we got just haf 4 free years without american involvement where we could organise ourselves. He calls us shithole countries and leaves us alone, i love him. But ofcourse there are bigger interest in america than him who try to hold into power in Africa but Donald Trump made it easier for us in these 4 years. I agree our ”rulers” need to be more wise, we have very few leaders, the best african leader right now i would say is John Magufuli.
Re: The Rise Of Far Right Parties In The West by budaatum: 11:27am On May 27, 2019
Mbakuthegreat:

Nope, In France the national rally is now leading. France has been the biggest looter of Africa and till today is looting igs colonies which have ramained as poor as during independence except for Cote dvoire. National front was opposed to the french liberals involvment in the Ivorian coup in 2010. These western liberals are our biggest enemies to development with their globalism.
"Liberals", American definition, or European definition? Many fail to understand there is a distinction. But that's by the by. Ignore the response below at your own peril. It can't be better put except by changing "leaders" to "we the clueless people"

dermmy:
Re: The Rise Of Far Right Parties In The West by panafrican(m): 5:45am On May 28, 2019
dermmy:

The fact that they are far rights doesn't stop them from pursuing their neo imperialist agenda in Africa,
Agreed.

I only blame African leaders for their disunity and cluelessness.
Many of those who fought the good battle were either killed or overthrown.
Nkrumah in Ghana, Patrice Lumumba in the Congo, Samora Machel in Mozambique,, Modibo Keita in Mali,
Amilcar Cabral in Bissau Guinea, Marien Ngouabi in Congo Brazza, Ben Bella in Algeria , Olympio in Togo Tombalbye in Chad, to name a few.

The few who survived were portrayed as dictators:
Ahmed Sekou Toure of Guinea Conakry, Idi Amin of Uganda, Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe etc.

(1) (Reply)

UK: Will Boris Johnson Be Another Blood- Handed David Cameron? / Many Countries Ran Away From The Anti - Corruption Summit In Nigeria / Breaking: Mauritania’s Defence Minister Gets Elected As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.