Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Anxiety, Uncertainty In Military Over Service Chiefs’ Succession Battles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety, Uncertainty In Military Over Service Chiefs’ Succession Battles (13730 Views)

Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service / South-West Ministers Demand Probe Of Military Over Lekki Shooting / Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety, Uncertainty In Military Over Service Chiefs’ Succession Battles by Ayinke46: 11:03am On May 27, 2019
Normal
Re: Anxiety, Uncertainty In Military Over Service Chiefs’ Succession Battles by AngelicBeing: 11:04am On May 27, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
dunce sharrap!!!!!!! Nobody has said they don't here.. But don't copy only what favors u... Copy everything.. Like good leadership, good politics devoid of bloodshed and harassment, impunity and gross scale rigging with flagrant disregard for court judgement..

I will wait u to one day say but there's extra judicial killings unhindered in Holland... Where prisons are even shut and turned to money making buildings for tourism since no prisoners... And lest I forget no millions of churches &mosques.. Prostitution and mary j is legal... Ur senators and politicians come here to enjoy their loot and come back to tell u to be obedient, respect constituted authorities. Same thing ur ancestors were told... Wake up!!! U have all d Jesus and chukwu and allahs u need in Nigeria... None will come from the sky to savor ur pathetic existence now.. Or anytime soon..

Fix ursef
Well said, trust Nigeria politicians at your own peril, they are rogues and gangstas, fleecing the masses via different corruption chains grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety, Uncertainty In Military Over Service Chiefs’ Succession Battles by MrMcJay(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2019
destinie2019:

The CBN governor is not a service chief. He is not an independent operator. He answers to the minister of finance.

Okay.
What of the Chief of Naval Staff Ibok-Ete Ibas is from the North, abi?

The head of Nigeria's military Gen. Gabriel Olonisakin from Ekiti is a northerner too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety, Uncertainty In Military Over Service Chiefs’ Succession Battles by chinedu234(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2019
Having viewed the security situation by December 2017, the president reappointed the service chiefs. The interest was purely to continue siphoning resources from the niger delta to the north in the name of war against insurgency. Results: Bandits and kidnappers that want their pieces of the wealth have come into action. Congratulations to the GCFR. More grease to your elbow as you prepare for the next level to.....
Re: Anxiety, Uncertainty In Military Over Service Chiefs’ Succession Battles by Bimpe29: 12:36pm On May 27, 2019
Service chiefs tenure elongation is one of the highlight of Buhari's ineffectiveness.
Re: Anxiety, Uncertainty In Military Over Service Chiefs’ Succession Battles by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 27, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
dunce sharrap!!!!!!! Nobody has said they don't here.. But don't copy only what favors u... Copy everything.. Like good leadership, good politics devoid of bloodshed and harassment, impunity and gross scale rigging with flagrant disregard for court judgement..

I will wait u to one day say but there's extra judicial killings unhindered in Holland... Where prisons are even shut and turned to money making buildings for tourism since no prisoners... And lest I forget no millions of churches &mosques.. Prostitution and mary j is legal... Ur senators and politicians come here to enjoy their loot and come back to tell u to be obedient, respect constituted authorities. Same thing ur ancestors were told... Wake up!!! U have all d Jesus and chukwu and allahs u need in Nigeria... None will come from the sky to savor ur pathetic existence now.. Or anytime soon..

Fix ursef
you're so stupid and dumb, I was trying to explain something to the person I quoted, look at all the rubbish you wrote.
Re: Anxiety, Uncertainty In Military Over Service Chiefs’ Succession Battles by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 27, 2019
dre11:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/05/27/anxiety-uncertainty-in-military-over-service-chiefs-succession-battles/amp/

what is EFCC waiting for, this main have bridge the trust Nigerian's have in them, after serving for 35 years and above what did they expect the youth to learn from them. the already mess up the nation and expecting others to obey the law. that's something that did not happen during OBJ and GEJ. i always saying that this nation is a scam. i know soon nairaland will block me again for saying the truth. how can the men that suppose the be example be the one that spoil the system. even if the president reappoint them, they can refuse and beg to stay by side and guide the new officers instead of accepting to stay over and breach the constitution and still open mouth to talk about corruption. men we are in scam period in this nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Inaugurates 4,000 Resettlement Homes For Idps / Politics / ''President Buhari Will Soon Return Home'' - Solomon Dalung, Minister Of Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.