Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol (649 Views)

GEJ Becomes 1st African Leader To Receive Diplomatic Circles Award / Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Suicide Bombers Kill Themselves, Three Others In Failed Borno Attacks(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by labiyemmy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2010
With the rate some people are going in here - many of them will kill themselves if GEJ is voted in as President come 2011.

Why do they preach hate against him so much? Simple - A man who gets to where they have dreamt of without even making a fight - is that not envious? Thats why many are gonna kill themselves come 2011.

What if he continues?
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by googles: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ferrari will, i know cheesy
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by semid4lyfe(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
@labiyemmy:

With the rate some people are going in here - many of them will kill themselves if GEJ is voted in as President come 2011.

Why do they preach hate against him so much? Simple - A man who gets to where they have dreamt of without even making a fight - is that not envious? Thats why many are gonna kill themselves come 2011.

My thoughts exactly. !
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by safeact(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
Let them start hanging themselves now esp farari or watever he calls himselve! I chopas not grin
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by Nsiman(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ladies and gentlemen, i listened to channels tv news today and some northern elders said gej should with draw from contesting but why he shouldn't run was nothing to go by. Those anti gej knws the good he wants to do for nigeria and it will be a big shame for them since they weren't able to achieve for the past 49 years and a such we should continue in bitterness of fuel scarcity, darkness, environmental degradation and gas flaring in the niger delta, u name them. But is leadership of nigeria north's birthright?
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by DisGuy: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
how many people killed themselves for opposing Yaradua or Duke or Fashola?

in fact its becoming glaring that most nigerian don't want opposition/criticism for their favourite candidate
if the oppositon parties dont do it nigerian will do it, isnt Fashola being criticized, Obama, Cameron, Odili, Ibori

its politics, its a democracy its up to you to defend his actions and policies
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by DisGuy: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2010
Nsiman:

Ladies and gentlemen, i listened to channels tv news today and some northern elders said gej should with draw from contesting but why he shouldn't run was nothing to go by. Those anti gej knws the good he wants to do for nigeria and it will be a big shame for them since they weren't able to achieve for the past 49 years and a such we should continue in bitterness of fuel scarcity, darkness, environmental degradation and gas flaring in the niger delta, u name them. But is leadership of nigeria north's birthright?

Jonathan has been vice governor, Governor, Vice president, president what has his record been on this issue of environment and gas flaring in the Bayelsea and the Niger Delta, has he even made any comment regarding this issue
(i think he stained eyes are as a result of his environment) one would expect him to push for MAJOR policy change with regards to this not just some inaudibles
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by Beaf: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2010
I donate this for use in 2011, to those hating unreasonably, straw clutchers and tribal lords. grin grin grin grin

Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2010
I am not suprised that poster thinks this way because for them politics is do or die.

But I will only remind them the words of Wole Soyinka

One can only hope that, while mouthing sanctimonious platitudes such as ‘Power belongs to God,’ they have now learned that the politics of Do-or-Die cannot guarantee who does and who dies. They must stop playing God
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by Nsiman(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
Yes gej has put things in place concerning gas flaring, this i heard from him directly from NTA
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by egift(m): 1:23am On Sep 28, 2010
[size=18pt]@ All:
And what will happen if Jonathan looses?[/size]
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by googles: 1:33am On Sep 28, 2010
egift:

[size=18pt]@ All:
And what will happen if Jonathan looses?[/size]

some pple will die too. cheesy
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by DisGuy: 2:29am On Sep 28, 2010
Nsiman:

Yes gej has put things in place concerning gas flaring, this i heard from him directly from NTA

Like what? I watch the same NTA news, and i'm sure it'll be in the newspapers if he has. . .
comandclem rhetoric wont work on us
Re: What If Gej Becomes President In 2011 - Many Will Kill Themselves. Lol by vicsam: 2:30am On Sep 28, 2010
Am not in hate with GEJ but with the party. Running under PDP,his regime wont bring any fortune to the nation GUARANTEED!

(1) (Reply)

Henry Okah, Mend Leader Arrested / Don’t Endorse Any Presidential Candidate, Igbo Students Tell Ohanaeze / At Last, Politics Dropped. New Generation’s $2.5bn To Buy Nitel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.