Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

No Cultist Will Make My New EXCO” – Umahi Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Cultist Will Make My New EXCO” – Umahi Vows (728 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Buhari: Only Those With Integrity Will Make My Next Cabinet / Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Cultist Will Make My New EXCO” – Umahi Vows by ebenyieugene: 6:55am On May 27, 2019
Governor of Ebonyi State, David Umahi has said that his Administration will not appoint any cultist into his new cabinet after his inauguration for the second tenure.

Governor Umahi stated this during the dedication and handing over of the state of the art Ecumenical Centre built by his administration in Abakaliki.

The governor who revealed that none of his former cabinet members who are known to be cult members will make it back into the new Executive council, maintained that his new nominees will not only be screened by security Agencies but by Spiritual Leaders to ensure that no cultist scaled through.

In his sermon, during the dedication, the Catholic Bishop of Abakaliki Diocese, Dr Michael Nnachi Okoro, stated that the new Ecumenical centre was not only a place of worship, but a meeting point between God Almighty and the people of the State.
He charged people of the state to make good use of the worship centre.

The dedication and thanksgiving service was organised by the Christian Association of Nigeria, as part of the activities marking the inauguration of Governor Umahi’s second term.
For more; https://wawa.com.ng/no-cultist-will-make-my-new-exco-umahi-vows/

Re: No Cultist Will Make My New EXCO” – Umahi Vows by helinues: 6:57am On May 27, 2019
And how do you recognise a cult?
Re: No Cultist Will Make My New EXCO” – Umahi Vows by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2019
Na so dem dey always talk,only to end up with people wey be dasuki and shekau in one body.
Re: No Cultist Will Make My New EXCO” – Umahi Vows by donbachi(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2019
Rivers state twin brother
Re: No Cultist Will Make My New EXCO” – Umahi Vows by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2019
how will you know who is, and who is not when you are making your appointments? being a cultist is not written on one's face
Re: No Cultist Will Make My New EXCO” – Umahi Vows by olisaEze(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2019
Oga na una politicians own bad pass, because una dey kill Nigeria like Belgium rat! Blowing cool breeze from the mouth while biting the entire populace slowly but surely to death! You work for 4-8 yrs and you will collect pension for life including Medicare abroad, I’ll work for 35yrs and will be owed my peanut entitlement for so long that my kids will be fighting to receive it after I’m long gone!

Btw is it not your “brotherhood” that uses ‘em cultists for elections?
Re: No Cultist Will Make My New EXCO” – Umahi Vows by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2019
Thank you Umahi, only God knows how much I love you.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Fulfils His First Promise To Civil Servants / Fulanisation And Islamisation: Is There Leadership In This Country ? – Okogie / Okorocha Sets Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.