Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers (54164 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest / Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by ladyP30(f): 1:39pm On May 27, 2019
SuperBlack:
I have once met this guy in Enugu sometime last year, at a House opening ceremony, he's more than Rich, an Anambra guy
He is from Emene Nike in enugu state his nick name is Monic he is into money shaaa
Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by AngelicBeing: 2:03pm On May 27, 2019
inoki247:
He looks like a Yahoo Man
grin
Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by Chidonc(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2019
ainas247:
Fake Life, imagine how many people go don
enter depression after blessing posted the house.

Ran your business on Google and see a real
permanent result chat up
what I see is a business transaction, blessing was paid to snap with the house and claim ownership, after which she denies and makes the other guy popular.

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by etoman1(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2019
His name is ONYEZE MONIC . Onyenku Na China. He is from NIKE , emene Enugu state
SuperBlack:
I have once met this guy in Enugu sometime last year, at a House opening ceremony, he's more than Rich, an Anambra guy

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2019
Like play Like play dem don dey do wettin EFCC go take track dis guy

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by Marvis4real(f): 2:55pm On May 27, 2019
Staged publicity stunt. He will still pay her

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by bishopkay: 3:09pm On May 27, 2019
I know this guy Lol... So bloggers don throw am enter this street?

Dude dashes dollars when he's at the airport e no dey change money ooo

Travels to China on Emirates like weekly and still makes it in time to church in Nigeria for Sunday service cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by WalkerMichael(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2019
iornenge81:
Why am I thinking it was all planned out to make this eze money popular.....

Same here! It was all planned.

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by idonhammer: 3:37pm On May 27, 2019
Change friends, change business,change location and switched off your phone for 6 months and u will see results.

ufotty2001:
these are my age mate oooh i keep on asking myself what have done wrong even common 1m i cant even bring out from my pocket/

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by cooltola(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2019
What if i told you that having a range is no longer a sign of wealth.
Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by osuofia2(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
idonhammer:
Change friends, change business,change location and switched off your phone for 6 months and u will see results.

bro i sent you pm.

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 27, 2019
My own be say girls go de rush am now..

Life shaa
Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by Phoenix999: 6:36pm On May 27, 2019
Java001:
Recall we reported yesterday that shortly after Eze Money shared a photo of his building plan, an audio conversation was released by the blogger's friend.

Okoro Blessing who admitted faking the house, said she planned on waiting for some time for the whole issue to die down before building a replica of the house so as to launder her own image online.

The blogger who further revealed that she has spoken to Eze just to calm him down, admitted seeking the permission of the house’s security guard to take the pictures she posted. Okoro Blessing also admitted to have spoken to the real owner of the house who returned from China today, via a post she shared on Instagram.

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by Gentleziggy(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2019
D guy looks like a thug

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by SuperBlack: 7:34pm On May 27, 2019
etoman1:
His name is ONYEZE MONIC . Onyenku Na China. He is from NIKE , emene Enugu state
I actually met him @ Nsuka, When One Amuru Onye Na Ego opened his new House, he came with that Red Range Rova
Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by SuperBlack: 7:35pm On May 27, 2019
ladyP30:
He is from Emene Nike in enugu state his nick name is Monic he is into money shaaa

I actually met him @ Nsuka, When One Amuru Onye Na Ego opened his new House, he came with that Red Range Rova

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by Baroba(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2019
Nwoke bugodi complete Jew man..see dressing grin ndị money miss road has.

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by tiger28: 7:45pm On May 27, 2019
bamasite:
Must you show off?
thats igbo boys for you! Too loud and local!

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 27, 2019
iornenge81:
Why am I thinking it was all planned out to make this eze money popular.....

Exactly my thought!

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by etoman1(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2019
I was there. At iheaka Ovoko.
SuperBlack:

Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by SuperBlack: 9:44pm On May 27, 2019
etoman1:
I was there. At iheaka Ovoko.
Ok
Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by ainas247: 8:26am On May 28, 2019
Chidonc:

what I see is a business transaction, blessing was paid to snap with the house and claim ownership, after which she denies and makes the other guy popular.

Hmmmm.... You might be right bro
Re: Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers by Pennyben66: 9:20am On May 28, 2019
inoki247:
He looks like a Yahoo Man
you too mumu, na everybody wet dey live large be yahoo boy? ignorant illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / PHOTOS: Who Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At AMVCA 2017 / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.