Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Giveaway: Learn Mini Importation For Free With Me. Join My Whatsapp Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Giveaway: Learn Mini Importation For Free With Me. Join My Whatsapp Group (230 Views)

Giveaway: Learn Mini Importation For Free With Me. Join My Whatsapp Group / Learn Mini Importation For Free / (NOW AVAILABLE ) Learn mini-importation and how to reduce its cost(alipay also) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway: Learn Mini Importation For Free With Me. Join My Whatsapp Group by shady45(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2019
Dear Nigerian,

The total population of Nigeria today is approximately 201Million. This means there are over 100million Nigerians online and many of them are on social media.

You have probably heard of Mini importation business and you might have even tried buying one of those so called experts eBook online about it. Whether it was impressive or not, i want teach you for FREE.

Yes FREE. I have never done a giveaway online before and today, i decided to give back to the society.
So if you have always wanted to learn mini importation then this opportunity is for you.

The business is simply how you can import products from China and sell them in Nigeria Online. Online means Instagram and Facebook ads.

I have been doing this business since 2016 after i stopped my job. So i have a 3+ experience in this.

If you wish to learn and earn money for yourself. This is your opportunity.

I will NEVER ask you for a DIME. No money will be asked to pay later... I am serious.. I just want to be a GOOD Nigerian and give back.

I have made so much money from it that i dont need to ask anyone for money.

https:///BvS38aH98Dh3VlU5Ay2yEQ

Or whatsapp: 08110594681 to get added

Am Peter.

See you

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sienna For Hire Purchase Or Weekly Remittances / Kurt Entreprise:pure Water Packing Bag Manufacturer In Lagos / Make Money From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.