Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mini Importation Business+ Alipay Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mini Importation Business+ Alipay Account (884 Views)

Get Your Alipay Account Verified / Taobao Tmall 1688, Shipping By Air, Alipay Wechat Bank Card RMB, Selling RMB / I sell RMB and provide China Alipay WeChat bank card remittance service(80.5=1¥) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Business+ Alipay Account by Suncres(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2019
YOU ARE BROKE, DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE POOR, BUT YOU LACK THAT POWERFUL IDEA THAT WILL KEEP YOUR POCKET OR BANK ACCOUNT LOADED WITH CASH..... ( ONLY SERIOUS PERSONS PLEASE ) What if I teach you that business idea that gives you steady money as an Unemployed person or as Part-time Job!!! That business is called MINI-IMPORTATION, yes mini-importation that you can start with as low as 10k, 15k depending on your choice of niche (products) and grow it from little to 6 figure INCOME.
** Teach you how to source or buy quality products from a reputable supplier in CHINA.
** Give you reliable shipping agent address for low shipping fee and free consolidation & mentoring SERVICES.
** Give you site that shows you Trending products, hot products on sale at the MOMENT.
** Teach you how to sell your products very fast without wasting TIME.
** Teach you how to pay your Chinese suppliers your self without using any third party agent that eats off your PROFITS.
** Teach you how to raise money for this new BUSINESS.
** As part of bonus, will open a verified Alipay account for you at 50% DISCOUNT. Videos, pictures, sound recording & text, lecture starts 7Pm every Thursdays & Fridays in **Batches**... First 3 persons that join will get this training absolutely free of charge...

Re: Mini Importation Business+ Alipay Account by Asaye77(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2019
how to join
Re: Mini Importation Business+ Alipay Account by Suncres(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2019
Asaye77:
how to join
please check my profile you'll see my whatsapp number or 0813--4189--234
Re: Mini Importation Business+ Alipay Account by Suncres(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2019
Thanks Mrs Tobi for trusting us and patronage

Re: Mini Importation Business+ Alipay Account by Suncres(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2019
My sincere service is still available.. Thank you Mr Paul for your patronage.

Re: Mini Importation Business+ Alipay Account by Suncres(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2019
Miss Ope thanks for your patronage... Service still available.. 081..341..89..234

Re: Mini Importation Business+ Alipay Account by Suncres(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2019
Thanks for your patronage Miss Tonia... I still offer the services... 081.. 341...89..234

Re: Mini Importation Business+ Alipay Account by Suncres(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
*SOLUTION

*FEEL GOOD

So when sourcing for products to buy, make sure it solves a problem and have it at the back of your mind that in this CHANGE Era, SOLUTION will sell more than feel good because no money anywhere for one to start buying “Feel Good”

(1) (Reply)

Forex solutions / BREAKING: Ikeja, Abuja Discos & 6 others Served Notice Of Licence Cancellation / How To Receive Foreign Funds Directly In Your Bank Account Without Hassles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.