Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Carpenter Dad Carves Wooden VW Beetle Car For 2 Years,gifts Daughter On Birthday - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Carpenter Dad Carves Wooden VW Beetle Car For 2 Years,gifts Daughter On Birthday (2333 Views)

We're Buying VW Beetle 1100 & 1200 Model Engine / VW. Beetle.(old Version) Bug / VW 'beetle' Desperately Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carpenter Dad Carves Wooden VW Beetle Car For 2 Years,gifts Daughter On Birthday by autoxpatpro: 12:55pm On May 27, 2019
A 56-year old Bienvenido Ortega promised his daughter Eneli that he would gift a wooden car to her on her birthday. He promised her when she was 13 years and visited her in New York on her 15th birthday. He drove the car for about 3500 miles from his home to New York and gave her the best unforgettable birthday gift.

Bienvenido lived in Peru since the year 2010 and worked as a skilled carpenter for more than 40 years. When his daughter asked him for a special gift on her birthday, he took it as a challenger and created a life-sized working model car. The highly-skilled father is from the Dominican Republic. As per the reports, she struggled for more than 8 months on the project and shaped it in 2 years of time. He got separated from his wife. His wife leads their life in New York with her daughter, three sons and her mother.

After separating from his first wife, Bienvenido remarried another woman. He said, ‘My wife supports me in this madness and she wants me to finish the story, enjoy it with my daughter and then return quickly because she is already five months pregnant.’

As per the reports, the father carved a total of his 9 children names on the car into the boot. People who knew this thing immediately took their social media accounts and admired him towards his fantastic work. Some of them congratulated him and marked it as incredible stuff. The 17th birthday of his daughter is in the month of July. We hope this man will deliver this Volkswagen Beetle by the time of his daughter’s birthday.

for more on Automobiles and safety, visit www.autoxpattvpro.com

1 Share

Re: Carpenter Dad Carves Wooden VW Beetle Car For 2 Years,gifts Daughter On Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
grin

And Ned Nwoko has on two different occasions gifted two Benz to Regina..
Re: Carpenter Dad Carves Wooden VW Beetle Car For 2 Years,gifts Daughter On Birthday by Holumhidey(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2019
it's true the man is my neighbour i was even suprised when he started it, and i even encouraged him...... now he did it.... am so proud of you
Re: Carpenter Dad Carves Wooden VW Beetle Car For 2 Years,gifts Daughter On Birthday by pacino26(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2019
Now this is a gift from a loving dad. NPF go still ask for
receipts and custom papers sef.
Re: Carpenter Dad Carves Wooden VW Beetle Car For 2 Years,gifts Daughter On Birthday by Ebuka478(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2019
Very impressive work. Kudos, your daughter should be proud
Re: Carpenter Dad Carves Wooden VW Beetle Car For 2 Years,gifts Daughter On Birthday by EbukaHades10(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
Our Nigerian carpenters now

(1) (Reply)

*SOLD* Tokunbo Lagos Cleared 2005 Toyota Sienna LE / @@@@@Sold. @@@@@@@ Sold @@@@. Sold / Black 2005 Pontiac Vibe is SOLD SOLD#fearnotautomobiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.