Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri (1545 Views)

Adeleke Proscribes NURTW, Other Road Transport Unions In Osun / Dapo Abiodun Shares Initiatives And Programmes With Transport Workers In Ogun / Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by remababy(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2019
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted to the declaration by the Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, that he will become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
https://thickmatch.com/youll-president-nigeria-union-road-transport-workers-omokri-mocks-okorocha/

Thickmatch.com had reported that the embattled outgoing Imo Governor made the vow on Sunday during his valedictory thanksgiving service held at the Government House Chapel in Owerri.
According to Governor Okorocha, the political travails he faced now, particularly the seizure of his Certificate of Return as the Imo West senator-elect, were only his stepping stone to the presidential seat.
Okorocha berated his political adversaries who, according to him, wanted him to end up in prison.
He said he is “the most criticised politician” in the country, adding that all the ploy to stop him from going to the Senate will fail.
“I tell you, I am the most criticised person in Nigeria today. I don’t know why the entire elite hate me with cruelty.
“My Senate ambition is still a battle. More than 30 people have joined the suit to fight me. All these, I will overcome.
“They are only preparing me for the glory ahead.

“Mark it, I will be president of Nigeria. I said this on this altar so that the kingdom of God will rise against those fighting to stop me.

“Also, those who think they will put me in prison will go to prison before me,” Okorocha said.

But reacting, Omokri, in a tweet on Monday, mocked Okorocha by saying that the Governor ‘will become President of Nigeria Union of Road Transport Workers’.

He wrote: “Rochas is NOT lying when he said “Mark my words, I will be president of Nigeria”.

“That prophecy is accurate. @RealRochas Okorocha will become President of Nigeria Union of Road Transport Workers. As the founder of #IBERIBERISM, he will be a good fit! #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosDarts.”
https://thickmatch.com/youll-president-nigeria-union-road-transport-workers-omokri-mocks-okorocha/

Re: ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by richidinho(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2019
Jisos!!!

Re: ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by Davash222(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2019
The office befits Rochas . He has the qualities already.

Congratulations to him in advance.

3 Likes

Re: ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by nicepoker101(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2019
This is fatality grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 27, 2019
lol as founder of iberiberism grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by EMXTAN1(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
Damn
Re: ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by SolexOlenin(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2019
Iberiberism forgot that d people's voice is God's voice....

1 Like

Re: ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by seunmsg(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2019
At least, he served as governor for 8 years. Omokri can never become a local government chairman in Delta state. He will remain a social media nuisance for the rest of his wailing life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by emmyreelz(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2019
oh well.. same as that red neck, brown toothed monster thiefnibu.. you all will be president of NURTW.. spits
Re: ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by seanfer(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2019
Okorocha has reached a level in life that Reno Omokri will always dream of. Reno can never become a councilor in Delta.

2 Likes

Re: ‘you’ll Only Be President Of Nigeria Union Of Road Transport Workers’ – Omokri by RichBoy247: 7:16pm On May 27, 2019
seunmsg:
At least, he served as governor for 8 years. Omokri can never become a local government chairman in Delta state. He will remain a social media nuisance for the rest of his wailing life.

Will Omo-kirikiri win if he contest as a Counsellor? Can he even win CDA chairman election?

(1) (Reply)

Ajumose Bus Is Now Omituntun Shuttle Bus / See The Moment A Rich Nigerian Man Was Airlifted From Traffic Hold Up / Meet The First Female ADC In Nigeria Appointed By Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.