Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Solid Proof The UN Is Preparing For The Coming Of False Messiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solid Proof The UN Is Preparing For The Coming Of False Messiah (436 Views)

Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned / Is There Proof The Holy Spirit Has Left Jw.org / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solid Proof The UN Is Preparing For The Coming Of False Messiah by OpenYourEyes1: 2:29pm On May 27, 2019
Ever heard of Alice Bailey? I will be posting about her in few days.
Meanwhile you can use this time to research about Alice Bailey on Google.

Re: Solid Proof The UN Is Preparing For The Coming Of False Messiah by asalimpo(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Ever heard of Alice Bailey? I will be posting about her in few days.

Meanwhile you can use this time to research about Alice Bailey on Google.
how is this related to the un and title?

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music Artistes You Need To See This / The Power In The Word Of God (the Message Of Deliverance) / I Want To Join A Christian Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.